Most Exciting part of Mark Richt

Coach speak. He knows full well no one is beating out Kaaya, even if someone DID outplay him in the spring, and fall. The team will be better if guys are competing for the 2 spot, but barring injury none of the other guys are going to be #1 until Kaaya leaves. Heck, I like the talent behind Kaaya, but if you say his job is on the line NO ONE will believe it. It then makes them question every other competition. Kaaya has won the starting job, period. No need in pretending otherwise to give guys false hope. They'll see through it anyway and then doubt your word on other competitions. Lots of comp for the #2 job, and that's a great thing.
if kaaya doesnt start converting 3rd downs and playing better in the second half we may be better off with rozier or someone else
dumb. .. richt is calling plays now.
everyone is so quick to get their feelings hurt on here...

i agree about richt, this guy made an average talent like david green into an award winning record breaker, and same could be said with the undersized aaron murray,

richt is a qb guru, if kaaya cannot be developed under richt there is no hope for him as a qb

Yes, people get all butthurt with a quickness around here.

No question though, you had it right when you said BK needs to improve or someone else deserves a chance. You got negged for saying the truth because the truth hurts the sensitive types sometimes.

The guy who has cried to the moderators about name-calling and following the rules, is now calling people butthurt and sensitive?

LOL.

Advertisement
if kaaya doesnt start converting 3rd downs and playing better in the second half we may be better off with rozier or someone else
dumb. .. richt is calling plays now.
everyone is so quick to get their feelings hurt on here...

i agree about richt, this guy made an average talent like david green into an award winning record breaker, and same could be said with the undersized aaron murray,

richt is a qb guru, if kaaya cannot be developed under richt there is no hope for him as a qb

Yes, people get all butthurt with a quickness around here.

No question though, you had it right when you said BK needs to improve or someone else deserves a chance. You got negged for saying the truth because the truth hurts the sensitive types sometimes.

The guy who has cried to the moderators about name-calling and following the rules, is now calling people butthurt and sensitive?

LOL.

The pu$$ies who do all the crying to the mods are always quickest to initiate bullshyt. They think that because they don't use foul language that it's ok to initiate bullshyt. Their baby soft skin gets chafed when people respond viciously to their sissified provocations.

That's why I tell those who want to cut half of our roster to wait till these kids prove themselves under real football coaches and systems. There will be surprise players that step up unexpectedly. Everybody starting out the same, having to earn their starting position or playing time. Kayaa probably the only one guarantees a starting spot.

These are all guys that can "SURPRISE":

* Henley has the speed at CB to surprise. Pompano kids gritty. So can Redwine.
* Gordiner and Perry at LB
* Knowles at SS
* Mahoney and Gauthier OL
* Chocolate RB
* Langham WR

Perry is the only guy aside who imo will be anything on that list. Gray was overhyped coming in. he has a chance but i haven't seen it.
Henley has speed. if u think langham or knowles are beating out the fresh, you are crazy.

I am not in the know in any regard except what I read, watch on game day or see on Youtube. That said I don't see how a player offered last minute like Choc can be overhyped. My eyes show me he looks more like an NFL back than anyone else on the team. I love his violent running style, I just hope he can learn to hold on to the ball and keep his pad level down. He could be a real asset if he gets those right. Oh AND pass pro. I think I just lost my own argument.

Advertisement
Back