Morris' Career

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pressure is off now. He blew his draft prospects tonight. Nothing to lose from here on out. Just go sling it

Actually .... he doest recover from tonight ..... we were the only team playing tonight so every NFL guy so that could have had 6 int's

He's a hot garbage mess
Some f those throws we're complete give-ups
This is your leader, bailng out

You are back against the wall,
And your leader pulls out b/c they are pussies
Think about this

Morris has no poise or football IQ. Great arm but lacking between the ears. He has to be one the worst screen play QB i have ever seen. Like the one poster said, we won despite him. With that said, its a win and i would rather win ugly then lose.

Advertisement
Morris is what he is. Strong arm and very inconsistent. Unless the turnovers get cleaned up quickly, he will cost us a game...it will only be a matter of time

Advertisement
Morris is what he is. Strong arm and very inconsistent. Unless the turnovers get cleaned up quickly, he will cost us a game...it will only be a matter of time

Not sure if he will be the sole reason why we lose a game this season; however, you're right. Inconsistency and decision making have plagued this kid his whole career.

Morris losing money at a rapid rate. Was 5th best qb by McShay.......

Advertisement
I'm starting to wonder if Coley has affectied him. Because Morris never looked that bad last year. Granted he was due a bad game but wow

Is that Dorsett? I think he’s triple-covered. You know what? **** it. I’m throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Walford open on the flank. But **** that. Dumpoff passes are for pussies. I’m ******* Stephen Morris. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can’t, I bet I’ll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my **** hard.

What’s that? I should throw a quick slant? **** that. That’s ***. Button hook? ***. Flare out? ***. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey ***. This is ******* football. You can’t just expect wins to come to you. You can’t massage that ****. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving **** out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You’re a *****. This ain’t John Shoop running this offense. Stephen Morris has got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I’m throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Tar Heels cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She ******* wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh ****. Looks like Green intercepted it. Again. Oh well. It still felt ******* great to throw that ****. Tell me that wasn’t one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I’m gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I’m gonna nail him right between the ******* eyes with a SM17 fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Stephen Morris we’re talking about here. We’re talking 210 lbs of twisted steel and *** appeal. I’m not just a gunslinger. I’m a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the ******* that I am ******* out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I’ll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I’m gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it’s worth. It tells them I throw like I ****. That’s how we do things in the **** business.

Tell me you’re not turned on right now. I am.

So the kid does his best Wild Thing before-his-glasses impression. All night he was "Juuuuuuuuust a little outside." Absolutely hideous night when his best RB and deep threat go down. In the end, Golden rides with him, because he's Al f@cking Golden and he f@cking knows what he's doing, and it turns up he draws an inside straight. The kid is on the field for a 13 play, 90+ yard 3 minute drive makes a couple of nice throws and we win. On the road, at a place that, for some bizarre reason, we play like crap. We won. It's his first complete game of the year. I hope he learns from it. Oh, and to drive us all crazy, he goes HAM on Wake next week..... That is all.

Advertisement
Back