More Highlights: Brandon Holifield and Jake O'Donnell

Advertisement
I saw Hollifield at a spring practice last year and size just jumps out at you. Godby will have quite a few guys sign D1 scholarships and he made them look tiny. You have to love the fact that he's a basketball player (one of the best on a VERY good team) and a state champion in track. This is a guy you take a flyer on in a large class. He has all the makings to be a star.

Advertisement
Actually it's not supposed to be a highlight tape. But you will be surprised how much "practice" film coaches like to watch in order to make judgements on guys.

Our head coach was the recruiting coordinator at FSU and Alabama and he insists that he put practice clips on it. And he has seen it all. Not only that but college coaches now come out to practices with their own camera to film practices of players.

Last edited:
O'Donnell's tape looks good too. These 2 guys will be interesting to keep an eye on; these are Al's big camp evals.

I like watching the difference between O'Donnell and the other DE. I didn't know which one to watch at first, but it took about 2 seconds to see the difference. Holifeild will have the physical stats, it's just going to come down to attitude.

Advertisement
Holifeild will have the physical stats, it's just going to come down to attitude.

This. The staff will have time to mold him and allow him to develop.. I like the little things he alreadt does like catching with his hands and shielding defenders. Hopefully in the next few years, he'll learn to run routes and block alot better!

Holifield looks just like the new breed of TE. Graham, Gronk, Hernandez.....definitely fits that mold. Large and athletic, if he puts on 20 to 30 pounds and learns the position well, Fisch will have fun dialing **** up for him. Nice find by the staff.

Can't wait till he's making plays at Doak and corch Jimbo gets his **** pushed in by a local kid.

Both guys look good. Golden will have time to develop both of them and get both in the weightroom.

This class has alot of guys that i think will end up being great. Guys that have great motors and play smart.. I love it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back