More Heisman Trophy odds

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1579561139843.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Adrian Martinez lol.

+1000 is too pricey, but King definitely deserves to be on the list. He can put up gaudy QB numbers at a name-brand program in a P5 conference. That's the formula.

I think it should be priced closer to 30/1 than 10/1 though. Not basing that off any formula, just gut. For reference, Burrow opened at 40/1 last year.

Let's hope this is not just inflated hype. I'd love to have a stellar year.

Advertisement
There's a lot that has to go our way in order for him to be a legit contender, like that fact that we don't have a Marquez Stevenson who was on the preseason watch for the Biletnikoff Award after the 2018 season. Our receivers have to perform..

Can you bet against a player winning the Heisman? I can’t imagine anybody under Manny Diaz winning the Heisman.

Since the payout would be something like 1/12 accounting for the juice, I’d parlay it with a few other things.

Advertisement
Let's hope this is not just inflated hype. I'd love to have a stellar year.

He obviously has the tools to get it done in college and will have the ball in his hands a ton here. If you add his 2018 season to the fact that Miami has a poor schedule, you can see why they listed him where they did.

If anything he should be fun to watch....even more with a crappy OL.

Advertisement
Pope
Pope
Pope

2020/2021
2021/2022
2022/2023
Technically he will have all the rewards. The regular season starts in 2020. And the Pope is going to leave his Mark his Mark-King'z to win all the games.

Adrian Martinez lol.

+1000 is too pricey, but King definitely deserves to be on the list. He can put up gaudy QB numbers at a name-brand program in a P5 conference. That's the formula.

I think it should be priced closer to 30/1 than 10/1 though. Not basing that off any formula, just gut. For reference, Burrow opened at 40/1 last year.

Surprised Etienne is behind so many players who have never started

2 reasons - the obvious one being Lawrence, who would take away regional votes. The other is he rarely gets more than 12-15 carries in a game, especially blowouts. Saves his body but hurts his stats.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back