More from Warchant, immediate post-game reaction vid...

Advertisement
I enjoyed it. thanks for sharing.

they are homers just like we have homers...doesn't bother me. For the most part, I agreed with their assessment of FSU's performance. They even alluded to the BS personal fouls and antics of their players during the game. You don't normally see your rival make such admissions. But, they did give King too much credit and not enough credit to Lashlee.

Another pair of clowns!

Called our dudes a decent team after getting destroyed 52–10. 🤣

Said that JP15 is a “nice” player, but a non-factor. LMAO. I guess they missed the tackle for loss that he made on the Terry reverse, his acrobatic INT, and the rest of the plays that he made in under a half last night.

They also said Lashlee was okay, but no better than Norville and Thompson as an OC and play caller.

What a pair of butt hurt douchebags. 🤣

All this "we" stuff when the bald dude talks ... such amateur hour. Literally the epitome of what you'd expect; dude sitting in his basement, taking sports. Nothing funnier than watching biased reporting from super-fans when their program is in sheer disarray.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's different about this year's Miami team vs last year they said.......lmfao wow. What a bunch of delusional cucks these Warchant guys are, we literally beat the sense out of them. Go Canes !

NO. They will fire Norvell at the end of the season. I want them to be in that purgatory, where they think they're going to improve so they are hopeful and then come up short.
This is such an evil thing to wish on them. But we’ve been there the last 14 out of 15 years lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
They're still in the forest. Pull back a bit and put your arms up, because that roller coaster is on the way DOWN.

Advertisement
Back