MoneyBall - Canes vs Boston College - $100 in prizes

Andrew

All American
Administrator
Miami Hurricanes vs Boston College Eagles - $100 prizes - 1st place gets $30. There are few spots open. Get in the game. Predict the team-stats for the Miami Hurricanes and win one of 5 prizes.

Click - https://www.moneyballcup.com to play.

Advertisement
Miami Hurricanes vs Boston College Eagles - $100 prizes - 1st place gets $30. There are few spots open. Get in the game. Predict the team-stats for the Miami Hurricanes and win one of 5 prizes.

Click - https://www.moneyballcup.com to play.
bAndrew, is this an example of appropriate advertising? Asking for a friend, friend.

#freenjstateofmind

bAndrew, is this an example of appropriate advertising? Asking for a friend, friend.

#freenjstateofmind

It is an example of approved advertising --but more than that, it is also a place the many "know it all's" on the forum can put their prediction in writing. Considering the contest is free, there are no excuses.

It is an example of approved advertising --but more than that, it is also a place the many "know it all's" on the forum can put their prediction in writing. Considering the contest is free, there are no excuses.
$$$$ payout is the difference.

Advertisement
I see a heirachry here that suggests the moderators on this forum feel as if their opinions are superior to everyone else. I see so many people cross the same line someone else was banned for crossing, but the same standard was not across the board.

I can't imagine how exhausting it is reading some of the drivel on here, and the structure isn't the problem. It's the consistency of the structure that is.

But who knows, maybe I'm one of those 'know-it-alls'.

Is there a way to see what the winning entry looked like? Please let me know if this is a stupid question cause lately I'm into self-reflection.

Advertisement
Is there a way to see what the winning entry looked like? Please let me know if this is a stupid question cause lately I'm into self-reflection.
Yes, after the contest is over you can see everyone’s submission.

Lol our final score can be negative? Where there is a rosier there is a way.

Lol our final score can be negative? Where there is a rosier there is a way.

The final score of the game cannot be negative. If you are able to get a negative number, let me know so I can fix it.

Have you gotten to play a game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back