Money Question

Want the short answer OP?

Because there are a ton of schitty womens programs and g@y mens schit like tennis (sorry kirijax) water polo and golf that suck up all the money that football makes.
Imo, if a sport can't fund itself, than that school doesn't need to participate in that particular sport...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Right, because the purpose of a university is to make money.

Advertisement

Because there are a ton of schitty womens programs and g@y mens schit like tennis (sorry kirijax) water polo and golf that suck up all the money that football makes.
Imo, if a sport can't fund itself, than that school doesn't need to participate in that particular sport...

Right, because the purpose of a university is to make money.

Not asking them to make a profit. Asking them to break even.

Those same football players who just being fair sometimes cause trouble end up paying for other athletes who can't survive program wise on there own.

I thought this country was built on just the opposite view if I work hard for my money and become successful why do I have to share my money with you? It's not my fault no one wants to see your golf game. ONLY IN THIS WALKING TALKING CONTRADICTION OF A COUNTRY DOES THIS HAPPEN.

Pleaee name any university that only has football and basketball as sports??

Advertisement
Back