Moment of truth

Trescerocinco

Retired staff
Premium
last nights loss was humbling to say the least. This season is not over however and we need to focus on these next 4 games. If we can go into FSU 4-1 we have a chance to salvage this season with a big win against them. LSU was the best defense and probably the most talented team we will face all season let's regroup go out and blow through Savanah state, Toledo and FIU and a god awful UNC team. I agree with all the posts regarding Richt his play calling and Rosier whom I have repeatedly bashed since last season. But that doesn't change the fact we still have the opportunity to turn this thing around. I guarantee if we are 5-1 with a win against FSU this LSU debacle will be in the rear view.

Advertisement
We made a transfer who couldn’t win the job at Ohio State look decent. We made a RB who never scored a TD and ever had a 100 yard game look like Leonard Fourtnette. It’s hard to believe that more of the same won’t happen.

You’re right that we can still win the division

last nights loss was humbling to say the least. This season is not over however and we need to focus on these next 4 games. If we can go into FSU 4-1 we have a chance to salvage this season with a big win against them. LSU was the best defense and probably the most talented team we will face all season let's regroup go out and blow through Savanah state, Toledo and FIU and a god awful UNC team. I agree with all the posts regarding Richt his play calling and Rosier whom I have repeatedly bashed since last season. But that doesn't change the fact we still have the opportunity to turn this thing around. I guarantee if we are 5-1 with a win against FSU this LSU debacle will be in the rear view.

I agree with your general point but LOL if we think Toledo, FIU, and UNC will be easy wins. Do you remember the UNC game last year? We are the same team, maybe worse

Advertisement

No it won't. This not just a single loss. 4 Game skid, specifically on teams 3 teams that were elite or borderline. This is a major crossroad for CMR as no adjustments have been really made and we're not taking the next step as a program. Even if we manage to win the coastal, we'll just get embarrassed again in ACCCG.

I understand and respect what you are saying but I just see zero evidence that they have the will or ability to make the necessary changes.
Even if what you said happens and we are 5-1 it would be fools gold and we would get exposed the second we faced another good team.

Advertisement
Back