MLB MLB 2022 talk

WaterburyCane

🐳 🐳 🐳
Premium
Good to be able to watch baseball again. Almost didn’t have it

I think there are a lot of Yankee fans on this board. @SWFLHurricane

Lot of Marlins fans on this board??

Judge is really betting on himself. I don’t think Cashmans offer was terrible but a little low. He turns 30 in a couple weeks I think. I’m a Judge fan but I wouldn’t give him 10 years+ like Harper/Betts. Something in between what he is asking and what Cash offered. I’d rather see his dollar per year go up more rather than years of the contract.

Advertisement
Good to be able to watch baseball again. Almost didn’t have it

I think there are a lot of Yankee fans on this board. @SWFLHurricane

Lot of Marlins fans on this board??

Judge is really betting on himself. I don’t think Cashmans offer was terrible but a little low. He turns 30 in a couple weeks I think. I’m a Judge fan but I wouldn’t give him 10 years+ like Harper/Betts. Something in between what he is asking and what Cash offered. I’d rather see his dollar per year go up more rather than years of the contract.
HUGE Yankee Fan....

Thought so. I was getting a little nervous we may have a lock out. I swear on everything holy we would have won in 94 if there wasn’t a strike.

I like most of the lineup. Not a fan of Gallo at all though.
I Love Judge...but Cashman drives me Nuts....He gets all the credit for the 90s Yankee teams, but in all reality Gene Michael should get the credit.

I Love Judge...but Cashman drives me Nuts....He gets all the credit for the 90s Yankee teams, but in all reality Gene Michael should get the credit.
**** straight. Stick and Bob Watson did that. Stick knew his ****. Not many of Cashmans long term contracts panned out. Aaron Hicks one is most recent that drove me nuts the minute it was announced

Advertisement
Tor, Bos, and NY loaded up just for the $83 million payroll Rays to win the division again
Now a days every player has $100,000,000.00 plus contracts.
How they pay these contracts like the Marlins with 2000 or less fans in the stands is a mystery.

I use to follow baseball till they started striking and making big deals of players retiring after 10-15 years like they actually work 10-12 hours a day every day during those years LOLOLOL

Hey if this doesn’t bother you great enjoy it’s just my opinion that apparently the other 25-30 thousand fans that aren’t going feel the same way.

Here in Miami the Cuban population RULES hardly anyone speaks English they built a $450,000,000,000.00 stadium for them and to lower unemployment temporarily then let everyone go when finished with BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME ….. NOT.

With out a doubt the greatest waste of taxpayers money in history.

Jim Mandich was spit on “ THE GREATEST MOONDAGUL IN HISTORY “ in Marlin stadium and baseball in Miami.

You watch Marlins will leave and WE taxpayers will be AGAIN left with the BILL.

Sad reality to us having pay for baseball

Now a days every player has $100,000,000.00 plus contracts.
How they pay these contracts like the Marlins with 2000 or less fans in the stands is a mystery.

I use to follow baseball till they started striking and making big deals of players retiring after 10-15 years like they actually work 10-12 hours a day every day during those years LOLOLOL

Hey if this doesn’t bother you great enjoy it’s just my opinion that apparently the other 25-30 thousand fans that aren’t going feel the same way.

Here in Miami the Cuban population RULES hardly anyone speaks English they built a $450,000,000,000.00 stadium for them and to lower unemployment temporarily then let everyone go when finished with BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME ….. NOT.

With out a doubt the greatest waste of taxpayers money in history.

Jim Mandich was spit on “ THE GREATEST MOONDAGUL IN HISTORY “ in Marlin stadium and baseball in Miami.

You watch Marlins will leave and WE taxpayers will be AGAIN left with the BILL.

Sad reality to us having pay for baseball
Yeaaa I couldnt care less about how much they get paid. I dont count others pockets. I just love the sport as much as I do football

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back