Missouri President resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
crossover22[]_[];2362986 said:
crossover22[]_[];2362945 said:
Im just happy racism is finally over.

Really, you racist underKover sarKastic Klansman! What else are you really feeling happy about?

Thought I'd get it in, lol, before the lock goes down and the comedians wouldn't get a response...
I love everyone. Except stupid people of ALL races.

THIS

Last edited:
Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2363008 said:

Really, you racist underKover sarKastic Klansman! What else are you really feeling happy about?

Thought I'd get it in, lol, before the lock goes down and the comedians wouldn't get a response...

Im happy that you think im racist when the modern day black american doesnt know what racism is.

Since you're the resident comedian with your "happy" state, why not you crossover tell and educate the "modern day black american [herein] what racism is'?

Its being treated as lesser then human. Its being made to go to different schools. Its having dogs unleased on you for no reason. Its not being able to eat in the same place as whites. Its being made to sit on the back of the bus. Its being hung from trees for the color of your skin by rednecks. Its being made to work for white families and raise their kids....

I hope that you're quite "happy" with your lesson where you "tell and educate the "modern day black american [herein] what racism is'?

Only little thing here is that your happy state is based upon quite an old archaic definition. If you have anything more modern for this population to add herein, feel free to chime back in, in happiness. Thank you Crossover.

Im happy that you think im racist when the modern day black american doesnt know what racism is.

Look its a white person telling another race or ethnicity that they don't know what racism is..

White privilege.. must be nice bub..

You can keep this thread.. I'm gone but keep the side racist comments coming.

Yea im racist because i want every black person in america to succeed and live a great life.

To bad its cooler to be a gang member or drug dealer in the black community then it is to be a plumber or heating and air worker.

Last edited:

Since you're the resident comedian with your "happy" state, why not you crossover tell and educate the "modern day black american [herein] what racism is'?

Its being treated as lesser then human. Its being made to go to different schools. Its having dogs unleased on you for no reason. Its not being able to eat in the same place as whites. Its being made to sit on the back of the bus. Its being hung from trees for the color of your skin by rednecks. Its being made to work for white families and raise their kids....

I hope that you're quite "happy" with your lesson where you "tell and educate the "modern day black american [herein] what racism is'?

Only little thing here is that your happy state is based upon quite an old archaic definition. If you have anything more modern for this population to add herein, feel free to chime back in, in happiness. Thank you Crossover.

Im happy to listen. What is modern racism? Being called a bad name?

Advertisement

crossover22[]_[];2363038 said:
Yea im racist because i want every black person in american to succeed and live a great life.

To bad its cooler to be a gang member or drug dealer in the black community then it is to be a plumber or heating and air worker.

Go watch the First 48 and that is the black community in a nutshell. They make every neighborhood they move into a gold mine. Lucky fellas

Yea im racist because i want every black person in america to succeed and live a great life.

Yeah...in the white community, it's really cool to be a plumber. Got a lot of white kids begging to go to plumbing school and get training on HVAC installation. Why can't blacks be more like that, amirite?

Advertisement

Yeah...in the white community, it's really cool to be a plumber. Got a lot of white kids begging to go to plumbing school and get training on HVAC installation. Why can't blacks be more like that, amirite?

Actually i know alot of plumbers. Some that make over 100k per year.

And if one does succeed to the point of becoming one of the world's most preeminent pediatric neurosurgeons... So what's the press have to say about Dr. Carson again?

crossover22[]_[];2363059 said:

I don;'t disagree with you...I know a lot of tradesmen who make good bank. But you're missing the point, perhaps on purpose. It's not "cool" to be a plumber or a heating and air worker in any community, black or white. Kids don't think of those as kick-***, glamorous jobs.

Advertisement

Although some jobs pay more than others, all work has dignity. Only an elitist would look down on a worker.

I don;'t disagree with you...I know a lot of tradesmen who make good bank. But you're missing the point, perhaps on purpose. It's not "cool" to be a plumber or a heating and air worker in any community, black or white. Kids don't think of those as kick-***, glamorous jobs.

I agree with that. My point was that id love to see some of these bright inner city black youth take it upon themself to go out and better themselves by any means necessary. Not by selling drugs. Go to a community college. Learn a trade. I work in the automotive industry and make really good money. You know how many black people apply for jobs where i work??????? Very very very few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back