Missed FG

supacane

Senior
The clear evidence of what AL Golden is. We have the ball on USCe 30, 3rd and 6. We run the ball and get a loss of 4. They elect to kick it, it sailed horribly wide. That was only going to tie the game. This is the mentality the guy has, and this is the same guy the clowns are hoping is going to win. Everybody who want to single out individual plays.... Please kill yourself, this season is a total result of AL Golden's no balls mentality. Get him tf out a my face.

Advertisement
How about the fact we had to run a guy out late on the field goal. Our special teams coach sux.....oh wait! That disrupted the fieldgoal.

The worst that could have happened by going for it (besides a pick) was us turning it over on downs and giving it to them in the same spot. Complete waste of a down/drive

Advertisement
How about the fact that South Carolina attempted a 58 yarder before the half with their loser kicker and a bunch of fat linemen in to protect and we don't have anyone back to return. All this speed but nobody back to return.

Forget the miss FG, how bout the previous three plays( run, run, run) that proceeded it.

I mean, first of all, that's incredibly conservative( UM ran on 3rd and 7 IIRC) and then acted like Carlos Huerta was still there

Advertisement
How about the fact that South Carolina attempted a 58 yarder before the half with their loser kicker and a bunch of fat linemen in to protect and we don't have anyone back to return. All this speed but nobody back to return.

That was inexcusable, was going nuts when that happened

Advertisement
Missing a 51 yard FG is not choking. Running on 3rd and 6 is choking. Attempting a 51 yard FG is choking. Not being set for the FG and running a guy on late is choking.

Advertisement
That play on 3rd and 6 with Kaaya scrambling just to get the play called and snapped before the play clock expired was all I needed to see to realize it was over. The play had no chance.

Followed up with the 11th guy running on the field for the kick attempt and what else can be said.

Advertisement
Back