Miramar HC Damon Cogdell joining West Virginia staff

Advertisement
Yeah, I think this helps WVU more with guys like Jeff Hill than Tyrek Cole...although I might be wrong.

Hopefully the next guy in is a Cane and not a Gator or Nole.

trying to rebuild the Miramar pipeline that got cut off with that Bill Stewart/Holgersen drama.

Advertisement
Even if they get the second tier miramar guys that would be great for WVU. Great hire.

I think you guys are reading this wrong. It might give them a short term boost, but long term they won't have a favorable guy planted there. But no doubt he will be an effective SFL recruiter for them. We've been doing really well there anyway, so I got no hate.

Advertisement
And Tyrek Cole will commit to WVU tomorrow... Just another Coach from South Florida pushing kids out of the area. Guy ***** about Miami not keeping kids home when these kids are being pushed by their **** HS coaches to leave out of state. Many of them are taking nice $ to do so...

Advertisement
And Tyrek Cole will commit to WVU tomorrow... Just another Coach from South Florida pushing kids out of the area. Guy **** about Miami not keeping kids home when these kids are being pushed by their **** HS coaches to leave out of state. Many of them are taking nice $ to do so...

Uneducated post.

Advertisement

Cogdell sent his three best prospects since Geno to Miami, and Geno would have been here too, along with Stedman, if Randy wasn't asleep at the wheel.

Thank you I was just about to say this. I graduated a year before Geno and I know that he and the boys wanted to be here in the worst way but Randy showed Miramar literally no respect

Cogdell sent his three best prospects since Geno to Miami, and Geno would have been here too, along with Stedman, if Randy wasn't asleep at the wheel.

Thank you I was just about to say this. I graduated a year before Geno and I know that he and the boys wanted to be here in the worst way but Randy showed Miramar literally no respect

which is crazy as Randy actually coached Coach Cogdell back in the day.

which is crazy as Randy actually coached Coach Cogdell back in the day.

Did he? Didn't know that but trust me I went there at the time and UM showed no love back then but it's crazy because that whole area is UM country it just always has been

Advertisement
Back