Mike VROOM VROOM VROOM Harley? Has ACCN always been this bad?

darius19

Recruit
Banned
Yesterday I felt like I was watching a comedy show with a football game on the side. The infomercials, the multiple messed up broadcasting moments and camera angles and the juvenile analysis from the ACCN crew at halftime.

Are they taking commercials from anyone now? Maybe if we put enough money together we can buy a commercial on ACCN.

Advertisement
Yesterday I felt like I was watching a comedy show with a football game on the side. The infomercials, the multiple messed up broadcasting moments and camera angles and the juvenile analysis from the ACCN crew at halftime.

Are they taking commercials from anyone now? Maybe if we put enough money together we can buy a commercial on ACCN.
I said on a WhatsApp chat that it looked like a HS production. They couldn’t get almost anything right and Hassleback sounded like he was being forced to watch the game while hanging upside down. The commercials just made the entire thing hilarious. ACCN appeared to try to design a product for people who watch football on Edibles.

I thought I was the only one. I wasn't sure if the commercials were regional, but I was seeing the most obnoxious infomercials over and over. At one point I felt like I was being brainwashed, combine that with the most sluggish game since we beat South Florida 6-3. It was a nightmare... glad we won because I will never get those 3 hours back.

If the ACCN was decent there wouldn't be contractually obligated infomercials for Tac Shavers every 10 minutes.

Advertisement
The Spurtle and the Irish Peeler were easier to listen to than those announcers.
i absolutely HATE that Spurtle commercial.......

And IDK if it was me but those announcers were so clearly biased against the Canes it was painful. It was the worst broadcast I've heard on that network.

Tells you all you need to know about the ACCN by the commercials. 90% of the commercials are what you watch if you’re up at 3:30am on a Tuesday.

I was waiting on the sanctified water commercial that will land you that six-figure job with a small fee of $99.

Advertisement
i absolutely HATE that Spurtle commercial.......

And IDK if it was me but those announcers were so clearly biased against the Canes it was painful. It was the worst broadcast I've heard on that network.
I don't know which two jackasses that was, but every call against us was 100% correct unless it was overturned, then the officials got it wrong. But a call against UVA, that was just a bad call.

The Palmetto Tigers over here on the west coast have Tiger Vision, they broadcast their high school's games - it is far better than that mess last night.

None of this nonsense on Tiger Vision: "How long before we're back from commercial, Hey how long...I can't hear anything"

Advertisement
I thought I was the only one. I wasn't sure if the commercials were regional, but I was seeing the most obnoxious infomercials over and over. At one point I felt like I was being brainwashed, combine that with the most sluggish game since we beat South Florida 6-3. It was a nightmare... glad we won because I will never get those 3 hours back.
The **** commercials they were 3 minutes into the 3rd quarter before they started showing the game after halftime.

Advertisement
Back