mike Rogers

Advertisement
hey look! another non commitment is light years better than one of our commitment threads! shock i tell u, shock!

Advertisement
I think it is safe to say we are good at safety ...we have the one that everyone wanted and we have a 4* gem from the north

JC JACKSON come on down at CB

Hey man I been on this kid before gayot committed and I really like him my bad that I'm telling the truth

Advertisement
You guys are a trip you can do a thirty page dalvin cook thread daily or cry that Pete isn't around but I'm talking about a true steal at safety and yes I know we have two now but this kid even looks good at running back but my bad for boring you with good underrated players

You guys are a trip you can do a thirty page dalvin cook thread daily or cry that Pete isn't around but I'm talking about a true steal at safety and yes I know we have two now but this kid even looks good at running back but my bad for boring you with good underrated players

It's not boring but we have a loaded class and a few spots left so lets use it on the top targets who are the best talents/biggest needs. Rogers looks good and I love his size but Gayot and Hester filled the safety need

Advertisement
Back