Mike Riley and Tommy Armstrong

OrangetieFatface

Thunderdome
I hope coach has his ducks in a row. This is a big time game for his fans in terms of history, and I expect he's had this game circled. Beating an old rival is a big accomplishment for a first year coach.

Armstrong has looked pretty good through the air. I watched both their games and noticed that he's very hot and cold. When he's on, he's on. The kid has some wheels too. I expect him to shred us between the tackles.

I don't want to get too excited, but they have the tools necessary for an early knockout blow.

Advertisement
I wouldn't expect Armstrong to run much. The last thing they want is to get him hurt, as he's their best player by far, and their backup QB Fife is trash.

From what I've seen of Armstrong since the bowl game where he shredded USC through the air, he is a pretty **** accurate passer. If they beat us they will do it by thriving through the air and opening up the ground game a little. They're not going to line up and just run it at us and win.

With Folden's luck, I expect Armstrong to get injured on the second play from scrimmage.

Mike Riley and company won't know what hit them.

IMG_8266-1.jpg

Armstrong has run it 11 times for 6 yards this season. He will will likely throw for 300 and run for 100 against us.

Advertisement
People thinking miami is going to win this game are sorely mistaken. Does Nebraska have a pulse? Check. Can they run the ball? Check. Are they physical? Check. 27-17 huskers. The end is near

Mike Riley will outcoach C A G. You can count on that. The only question is whether he has the horses to compete with C A G's team.

Advertisement
Back