NFL Mike McDaniel

The offense thrives throwing down field 10-25 yards between the numbers. Two games in a row defenses have had their LBs take deeper drops. NFL DC’s have adjusted and now have the blueprint. Will he adjust?

There were plays outside the #’s to be made and McDaniel so far has been more stubborn than I thought he’d be.

You’re not going to win games in the NFL when the opposing offense runs 30 more plays than you do and the time of possession is lopsided by 20 minutes. That is it a recipe for loss after loss in the NFL no matter how dangerous your personnel is.

17 points against the 9ers and now 17 against a bottom tier defense without Bosa, Jackson, and Derwin James. That’s really bad.

Advertisement
The offense thrives throwing down field 10-25 yards between the numbers. Two games in a row defenses have had their LBs take deeper drops. NFL DC’s have adjusted and now have the blueprint. Will he adjust?

There were plays outside the #’s to be made and McDaniel so far has been more stubborn than I thought he’d be.

You’re not going to win games in the NFL when the opposing offense runs 30 more plays than you do and the time of possession is lopsided by 20 minutes. That is it a recipe for loss after loss in the NFL no matter how dangerous your personnel is.

17 points against the 9ers and now 17 against a bottom tier defense without Bosa, Jackson, and Derwin James. That’s really bad.
Those plays outside of the numbers can Tua even make those throws?

McDaniel has been attacking the middle of the field and the seams because his QB can make those throws safely. I don't think McDaniel trusts Tua's arm to throw that 15-20 yard out to the #1. So, the adjustment is roll Tua out and cut the field in half but can Tua still hit that 15 yard out with the sideline there are the extra defender along with the defenders in a compacted area.

Advertisement
Back