2024 Mike Matthews 5* ATH from GA

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
@Memnon has been saying for a long time now that Mike Matthews is an elite Athlete who needs an offer ASAP. Still nothing on the UM offer front. Meanwhile, seemingly every other major P5 school has offered him

Well Mario, we're waiting

Cookie Monster Waiting GIF

Advertisement
@Memnon previous comments on the lack of an offer for Mike

The offer I’m surprised that hasn’t come in yet is for Mike Matthews.

He ain't coming anyways

Advertisement
@Memnon has been saying for a long time now that Mike Matthews is an elite Athlete who needs an offer ASAP. Still nothing on the UM offer front. Meanwhile, seemingly every other major P5 school has offered him

Well Mario, we're waiting

Cookie Monster Waiting GIF

I like this kid a lot, and he plays against very good Gwinnett county competition.

He ain't coming anyways
If he's born and raised in GA and as an uber skill player, I'd highly doubt he's escaping the clutches of UGA or maybe even Bama. His HS is prolly no more than 45mins from Athens as an fyi.
C3315DBF-A00A-49C4-BB5A-32C1663A6C3E.gif

Jk fellas. But really though we have to shoot our shot on a kid like this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Memnon previous comments on the lack of an offer for Mike

The offer I’m surprised that hasn’t come in yet is for Mike Matthews.

A guy like this , just his field presence demands PT , from what I’ve seen here you get him on the field period he can go off line howitzer any second.
He’s got league all over him already

GOCANES

Another seemingly random bump, but was reminded about Mike Matthews when cleaning up the GA tracker thread.

I can't believe that we never even offered Matthews especially given that his team mate Jayln Crawford just visited and is considering an OV. I learned a lesson from the Colin Simmons thread. Just because there's silence doesn't mean Mario & crew aren't working.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yo anyone remember Caleb king from parkview? This **** ran for 315 yards against my team when my class were freshman. We beat their *** when I was a junior/senior but goddamm that dude was great.

Yo anyone remember Caleb king from parkview? This **** ran for 315 yards against my team when my class were freshman. We beat their *** when I was a junior/senior but goddamm that dude was great.
I remember him very well. Wasn't he at GACS for a while?

Another seemingly random bump, but was reminded about Mike Matthews when cleaning up the GA tracker thread.

I can't believe that we never even offered Matthews especially given that his team mate Jayln Crawford just visited and is considering an OV. I learned a lesson from the Colin Simmons thread. Just because there's silence doesn't mean Mario & crew aren't working.

You are correct.

This is a another seemingly random bump.

Advertisement
Back