Mike Bakas

Advertisement
Advertisement
he is wrong 98% of the time nowadays. real talk.
He was the best when he was going by HS Cane,it's been downhill eversince.

As HS Cane, he seemed almost psychic. I wonder what happened.

He was very,very close to the team in those days.

How close could he have been? Dude was a teenager back then.

And didn't he live in the northeast, also?

My buddy did interviews for Bakas on Canestime last season in fall camp and during the season. He said he's shocked the site hasn't gone under yet. No subscribers left pretty much, every thread is the same 3 sad idiots remaining loyal for some reason. i just think they are old and every thread on there is Mike ? So i guess they like just asking a question and he answers it and thats the end of the thread, except for the other 2 idiots piping in "that makes sense"

I was still using my buddys account last year all the way up to signing day. Bakas doesn't know anything. He said Matthew Thomas was an Alabama Miami battle and nobody else was being considered. Lol. He was wrong about pretty much everything. I honestly don't think he has 1 single source within the program other than message boards, and I don't think he even has that anymore. My buddy says he coaches minor league baseball.

Last edited:
Bryan Knoll the site owner has refused to add any resources or support to the site for years, and Mike pretty much mails it in. I'm sure he's frustrated but whatever. They don't have a single reporter or employee south of Orlando. But they do still have a lot of subs so Knoll doesn't care. It's about $, not the U.

Advertisement
I can't believe CaneInsider went pay site. They might have 10 subscribers, max. You want to talk about "insiders" who are wrong more often than they are right, it's on that board. That is when they have any content at all. I was a non paying member on their pay board for a year, then Brandon Oboy did away with us freeloaders, so I got a pretty good look at their content, or lack of it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back