Middle of the field

umfire

Redshirt Freshman
To me, between the hashes is the difference maker in the game. We have avoided the middle of the field for **** near a decade.

We have two NFL TEs. The gators strength is the edge. I truly hope and expect that Mallory/brevin are going to eat up this weekend. Middle screens with DJ too.

Am I wrong?

Advertisement
It was very, painfully obvious that Richt didn't want to attack the middle of the field. It simply looked off limits. If you can't attack all parts of the field, teams figure it out and can really focus on taking away the things you are limited to. We need to attack the middle of the field again, and we have the weapons to do so.

UntidyShallowAmericanbadger-max-1mb.gif

To me, between the hashes is the difference maker in the game. We have avoided the middle of the field for **** near a decade.

We have two NFL TEs. The gators strength is the edge. I truly hope and expect that Mallory/brevin are going to eat up this weekend. Middle screens with DJ too.

Am I wrong?

No, but this has been discussed probably north of 100 times this off-season.

Am I wrong?
thats-no-just-what-theyll-be-expecting-us-to-do-49200515.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We have to get to the colored section at the end of the field more times than them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back