Michigan State Fans

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the type of scrub team we are.
facts. Even after the game I was expecting them to talk about how they are going to beat Michigan or something this year. Nope. The vast majority I am seeing post are ecstatic that they will go .500. Already writing off losses to PSU, OSU, IU and Mich. Nebraska has them worried as does IU and Md. lmao.

Advertisement
Head over to Reddit or the Michigan state board and check out the MSU fans. They are all screaming about how they are going to finish over .500 and go bowling. This is the type of scrub team we lost to.

Well, they probably are. They have a decent team. They have a stud RB, a nice game manager at qb and a couple good WRs. Their defense is okay but they are an 8 win type of team imo

Last edited:
Atleast tucker made an adjustment. After we got to them with the delayed linebacker blitz they started to throw to the rb and tight way more. Common sense stuff our coaching staff would never pick up on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Real talk..I ran into a lot of them at the game and they were really cool and nice group of fans. That was before the game too. No issue with them at all. Hey man, it is what it is. They travel really well. One lady said the Miami chapter of MSU alumni and boosters is the biggest in the country.

Advertisement
Back