Michigan AD & Harbaugh to discuss his future after the season

This. I live in AA. My wife grew up here and is an alumni so that's how I got stuck here. They want to extend him for 3 years but less guaranteed money.
Where do you live? I went to Huron High and lived near North Campus.

Advertisement
******* idiots
Michigan, if it offers an extension, will offer an extension which Harbaugh cannot accept involving a pay cut, a reduction in years and performance incentives. I can’t see any scenario in which Harbaugh and his bloated and undeserved ego will accept that extension. And Michigan knows this.

This is like the exact opposite of The Godfather. They are making him “an offer he can’t accept”

These HC's need to keep their jobs. I don't want anyone sniffing after lashlee
Michigan will hire someone from the Midwest. And we will match any offer to Lashlee to be the OC. We aren’t losing Lashlee to Michigan. But you never know once dominoes start falling.

Yeah, you're right, UofM should've signed Brady Hoke to a lifetime extension after He beat a 6-7 OSU team in 2011.

Hoke went 1-3. You’re trying too hard to play gotcha and instead you’re just making an *** out of yourself. Go stand in the corner and sulk. You faceplanted.

Michigan, if it offers an extension, will offer an extension which Harbaugh cannot accept involving a pay cut, a reduction in years and performance incentives. I can’t see any scenario in which Harbaugh and his bloated and undeserved ego will accept that extension. And Michigan knows this.

This is like the exact opposite of The Godfather. They are making him “an offer he can’t accept”
This is exactly what that AD did and it was a very smooth move.

Advertisement
If they gotta “discuss” anything at this point, then he’s probably coming back. This sounds like Harbaugh is the one that’s doing the firing. TF?! The only thing they should be discussing, is whether he needs some the OL/DL to help him pack his ****.

I can't speak for other States, but besides Devin Bush, who else did we really, really want? Harbaugh gets our scraps for the most part, I don't recall anybody throwing a fit because Josh Metellus signed with Michigan.

Uche is the only other kid I can think of, that we were after. It seemed like a weird recruitment. I can’t remember us even trying to get him back.

Where do you live? I went to Huron High and lived near North Campus.
I actually live in Dexter. If you went to Huron you probably know where that is and why I just say AA. 10 minutes from the stadium. We used to live just off Stadium by Buhr Park.

The only thing they should be discussing, is whether he needs some the OL/DL to help him pack his ****.

But why? Harbaugh's only doing what other "great" Michigan coaches have done (except Carr in 97'). People are carryin' on like Michigan is a perennial National title contender...**** Schembechler is the most notable coach in the school's history and He had ZERO natties in 21 seasons.

Advertisement
I actually live in Dexter. If you went to Huron you probably know where that is and why I just say AA. 10 minutes from the stadium. We used to live just off Stadium by Buhr Park.
I know Dexter well. I lived in Ann Arbor from the time I was 7 years old. We played Dexter from time to time in sports. But I agree it easier to write AA than Dexter. And when I am outside the US, if someone asks where I grew up I tell them Detroit.
I also know Buhr park well. We used to go to the swimming pool when I was a teenager.

tenor.gif

"We're gonna make him an offer he can't accept."

This was legit...their dream hire. They've fantasized about it for years.

Harbaugh has been a mild failure and is one of the more overpaid coaches in CFB (Jeff Brohm and Gus Malzahn keep him out of the top spot).

With that said...idk if they can do better than Harbaugh anytime soon. They are in Nebraska Bo Pelini purgatory.

Advertisement
But to say they are going to talk, the week before signing day is insane, just effing talk, you don't have to discuss talking, **** you don't have a game to prepare for this week, you have 2 wins for the whole season, its not like there is anything else to talk about except the future, but you sink the future just by announcing that you will talk at the end of the season, if recruiting is the future, which it is! I am pretty sure all of our incompetent AD's in the past and present could this part out, I mean our people were dumb enough to extend Larry Coker immediately after a loss to FSU. They were dumb enough to hire Randy Shannon. They were dumb enough to extend Al Golden. They were dumb enough to do a 6 hour coaching search and come up with a guy with no head coaching experience as their choice. But none of them is dumb enough to jeopardize a top 10 class by making a statement like this guy just made.

Had 2 years left on his deal, Made 8million this year and was just offered a 5 year extension.

They trying to force him into Bo Schembechler and he's Lloyd Carr at best. But still Haurbaugh brings a lot of attention to Michigan football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back