Michelangeli Batflip

Advertisement
Good stuff. Had forgotten about this. Can think of very few things more traditionally irrelevant and mediocre than BC baseball. One could even argue that describes the entire BC athletic department. They just kind of exist. You’ll almost always find them toward the bottom part of the standings. Usually not dead last, never in first, just existing and cruising along in mediocrity.

Good stuff. Had forgotten about this. Can think of very few things more traditionally irrelevant and mediocre than BC baseball. One could even argue that describes the entire BC athletic department. They just kind of exist. You’ll almost always find them toward the bottom part of the standings. Usually not dead last, never in first, just existing and cruising along in mediocrity.
I don’t know about that. They’ve put out some solid football and basketball teams over the years.

I don’t know about that. They’ve put out some solid football and basketball teams over the years.
Ok, so their ceiling is “solid”. You’re right, I’ve enjoyed them beating FSU in football more than a handful of times. I guess I’m more referring to recent results.

Advertisement
This was a bigger stage, but the better flip was against NC State in the ACCT.

Was going to post this. The NC State bat flip was ******* awesome. Edgar will always be a legend in my mind because of this. I literally went to Ebay and bought a couple of his UM baseball cards last year because I'll always remember these moments.

And, yeah, BC is generally mediocre in the big sports - football, basketball, and even baseball. But they're pretty good more broadly, like hockey (even though they sucked this year) and women's sports. But they're a team that's capable of being very good every once in a while in football and baseball, and have the potential to be very good in basketball all the time if they ever hired the right coach. I appreciate that they do it as a private school with tough admissions standards in a region that doesn't produce many high level football players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back