Michael Tarquin great looking left tackle from near Ocala fo

Freshman
Banned
Michael Tarquin is 1 2019 kid who plays for Trinity Catholic Beeliview near Ocala. He started as a LT as a true freshman and has grown from 6 feet 4 and 265 to now 6 feet 5 and 280 as a sophomore. He carries little flab and has a nice skill set. Has that mean streak to punish defenders. His height is legit as he participated in the Orlando Nike Combine. I have relatives in Dunellon and got to see him play live.

Michael Tarquin - Hudl

Advertisement
Michael Tarquin is 1 2019 kid who plays for Trinity Catholic Beeliview near Ocala. He started as a LT as a true freshman and has grown from 6 feet 4 and 265 to now 6 feet 5 and 280 as a sophomore. He carries little flab and has a nice skill set. Has that mean streak to punish defenders. His height is legit as he participated in the Orlando Nike Combine. I have relatives in Dunellon and got to see him play live.

Michael Tarquin - Hudl

Stoutbeast is that you?

No. Not SB as he is working as a talent evaluator for a university. I doubt they would take kindly to him working another end. I did know him for a time other than just on posting when he was on another site before leaving there and he shared with me in a long personal email how to look for players, etc. I use his format as it is good and I also have paid access to the NIKE site for camps and combines.
There are good people here that have insight also.

Advertisement
There’s an oddity.

One of the most worthwhile bumps ever.

@1953 has to get major props for this. Here’s why.

He picked an O linemen, the hardest position to project when someone is a HS freshman, playing for a small private school, in a small town, against probably small D linemen at other private schools.

There’s about 3 ror 4 reasons to write that eval off as premature, but he nailed it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back