Michael Pinckney 247 rating.

Advertisement
They gave him a rating of 89 which is a 3*.

I don't understand how is that possible watching his tape. Smh

247sports.com/Player/Michael-Pinckney-71770

He is a composite 4* though. an 89 is really high IMO. i think its a fair assessment. it may go higher after this year.

I like to see our kids rated highly. It makes following this recruiting game more fun. Just being honest. However, like Shinyhead said, if it means we may lose him I'm ok with him being ranked low to start and finishing higher!

Advertisement
Advertisement
His ranking will rocket up. Considered a 4 star already by some. Don't worry. Too early in the rankings. Some sites had Snelson rated very low and now he's blowing up.

Just like my opinion on Allison, think he's top 3 qb when rankings finish up.

Just like I think Allison and Quarterman should be 5 stars already.

These are way too early rankings.

I think Richards should shoot up too. Two way star.

I think Mullins should be listed as an athlete could be one **** of a receiver or safety. Him and Richards are two way stars.

Another good example. My favorite recruit in 2016. Carol City's Steve Newbold. He's not even ranked yet. That's astonishing. He's flying under the radar cause he's at Carol City but I'm sure once more camps and the season passes, at the least he will be a 4 star. Carol City gonna blow up this year, their definitely contenders again in Dade County and I think it's about time they come back up. Many peeps on here who have seen him will agree.

I love kids from Carol City. Always hard workers. Well besides what happened with Willie Williams. Their D1 guys usually pan out. Hurns and Phillips were nice for us. Talking about two record breakers here, ones an all-acc the other two time all-American and freshman all American with a first round pick, and besides the injuries has done well in the league. And Hurns looking like a steal for the jags at this point.

Last edited:
Another thing I'll mention about Allison.

In my opinion. I think their is 5 elite can't miss qbs in 2016.

Eason, Allison, Henry, Costello and Franks. All based on tapes I've seen, offers, their abilities and measurables. And just pure potential with all that put together.

Can't always take these rating sites as gospel. Take a kid like ahmmon Richards. They have him currently rated as an 88. I would bet the house that when 2016 NSD rolls around, he'll be a consensus 4 star recruit

Advertisement
Can't always take these rating sites as gospel. Take a kid like ahmmon Richards. They have him currently rated as an 88. I would bet the house that when 2016 NSD rolls around, he'll be a consensus 4 star recruit

It's too early that's the thing. Gonna be prospects that shoot up. Like Buckshot, Newbold, Pinder, Bethel.

Happens every year.

Richards is higher rated on other sites. But it's just like Snelson. Lower rated on others. Kid came out and won the MVP for WR at the rivals challenge. Drawing comparisons now from some coaches to Reggie Wayne.

Their will be prospects we haven't heard of yet too that will shoot up.

That's why evals of the staff are better than some of the ratings at this point.

I don't completely trust ratings cause.

Coley was a 4 star. And I swear he was a better prospect than Lane and Rudolph coming out. A lot more productive than them too. Should be a 6 star if he were ever to be rerated lol.

Or even Trayone Gray rated a 3 star by some sites besides espn who has him as a 4. At the least the kid is a bonafide high 4 star. He didn't get to attend camps and his team wasn't as big time as it used to be. (Carol City's fortunes about to change though, they got some serious players now on that team.)

Which rating sights do you guys use by default? Personally I use ESPN, even though most people when they write articles use the Rivals ratings.

Advertisement
247 Composite. ESPN is the glittery one of the bunch though, hard not to look at theirs.

Advertisement
Back