Michael Parker still not signed...class 2013

Advertisement
Any threads revolving around the following guys listed is neg worthy.

-Gio Bernard
-Amari Cooper
-Keith Brown
-Keif Bryant
-Michael Parker
-Quincy Wilson

Advertisement
is there any recent news on him??? are we still talking to him?

we where never talking to him to start with

We must have been a bit before his senior year. He had an offer (according to Rivals and 247), and even took an unofficial to Miami (again, 247 is the source).

if he had an offer why hasn't he committed then?

The edit I put in the original post said that I wouldn't be surprised if the offer was rescinded once he quit on his team. But I also have no idea if he ever actually had an offer to begin with, just going off of what recruiting sites said (not saying they are 100% accurate either).

Advertisement
How is this thread still going?

Michael Parker? This self absorbed quitter should be big news on the FAU site not ours.
Golden is really into finishing, in football and in life. Why should he or anybody give one tenth of a shiit about a kid who put himself ahead of his team?

Salute the Hoot! Parker. That is if they would even offer you.

This thread is as worthless as thread about Keef. Speaking of which just to get a good laugh in i saw this tweet.
#Noles signee Keith Bryant takes his ACT again this weekend. Seem to be stories on whether or not he's qualified.

This thread is as worthless as thread about Keef. Speaking of which just to get a good laugh in i saw this tweet.
#Noles signee Keith Bryant takes his ACT again this weekend. Seem to be stories on whether or not he's qualified.

LMAO! Way to go Keif!!!

76.jpg

[video=youtube;1SOkKMnPgQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SOkKMnPgQI&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Advertisement
lol I wouldnt mind Michael Parker playing LB at Miami.... i mean is everyone going to boo if they saw him on the practice field??? Young men have to develop maturity, you all act like every single player that has played at UM has been a beacon of everything right w/ the world.

.... hmmm but then i think about LBs named Willie Williams who had a criminal past comparable to Big Meech and Eddie Johnson the guy who is itching to knockout one of the assistant coaches but yet they both were members of the Miami Hurricanes football team. M. Parker may definitely be a immature kid that needs to grow up but lets not act like he couldn't potentially help this football team at a position where we still have depth issues.

the signing period ended april 1 so it is impossible for him to be a scholarship athlete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back