Micah Hudson (5 Star WR - Lake Belton, Texas)

GojiraCane

All ACC
I’m curious if we are recruiting this kid. My younger son told me last night that he had played with him on Nike Pro Skills (an AAU team) two years ago, and now he's a five star wide receiver. Sure enough, looked him up and he now is.

Advertisement

Had 45rec 851yds & 5TD’s receiving plus 187yds & 3TD’s rushing his Sophomore year.

Kid’s got terrific hands, catches everything & has very good releases off the line, he already understands how to utilize Diamond release to open the CB & win inside leverage while stemming at the top of his breaks to creat separation. He’s an advanced route runner with quick feet cutting with agility in space.

His track times don’t match his actual game speed, but he displays more than enough functional speed to get open & stretch the field, not necessarily a Blazer but can run well enough.

He’s a high ranked 5-star Texas kid so of course UT & TAMU will always be the top contenders in his recruitment, but Bama, OH ST, Oklahoma, LSU, USC, ND, Tenn, Oregon, Michigan, Ole Miss, PSU & everybody else are all after him, he’s a high sought after commodity for the 24 class.

Miami hasn’t offered yet mainly because we’re focusing on our local guys in Jeremiah Smith & JoJo Trader as of now, but I would guess we eventually offer in the coming months.

I’m curious if we are recruiting this kid. My younger son told me last night that he had played with him on Nike Pro Skills (an AAU team) two years ago, and now he's a five star wide receiver. Sure enough, looked him up and he now is.

Sorry to be off topic but your son plays for pro skills? Any interest from the U hoops wise?

Had 45rec 851yds & 5TD’s receiving plus 187yds & 3TD’s rushing his Sophomore year.

Kid’s got terrific hands, catches everything & has very good releases off the line, he already understands how to utilize Diamond release to open the CB & win inside leverage while stemming at the top of his breaks to creat separation. He’s an advanced route runner with quick feet cutting with agility in space.

His track times don’t match his actual game speed, but he displays more than enough functional speed to get open & stretch the field, not necessarily a Blazer but can run well enough.

He’s a high ranked 5-star Texas kid so of course UT & TAMU will always be the top contenders in his recruitment, but Bama, OH ST, Oklahoma, LSU, USC, ND, Tenn, Oregon, Michigan, Ole Miss, PSU & everybody else are all after him, he’s a high sought after commodity for the 24 class.

Miami hasn’t offered yet mainly because we’re focusing on our local guys in Jeremiah Smith & JoJo Trader as of now, but I would guess we eventually offer in the coming months.

Terrific hands and catches everything???

dog perform GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy for the Red Raiders, good to see them landing some quality offensive recruits.

This kid will ball with Will Hammond
That kid Hammond is going to be insane in that offense. I hadn’t really heard of him until I saw he had like 800 yards and 10 TDs in a single game. Watched the tape and that kid is a dream fit for the Tex Tech Air Raid

Just watching the top wrs tape

This kid might be WR1 in this class, at least in the conversation

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back