Miami's 2015 Spring Game Video

Advertisement
Stopped it exactly at 5:34 mark before Al could even look at the camera. Yes this will be another miserable season, But! Al will be gone! Can't wait to get this season finished.

Advertisement
Kaaya looks much more confident and his footwork looks much better. He seems to be stepping into his throws more and the kid is accurate.

Jermaine Grace is a very special player.

Those two picks by Kaaya on tipped balls over the middle were on Rashawn Scott.

There are so many individual pieces on this team that I just love but we don't have near the type of coaching we need to put it all together.

Depth is inexcusable on the OL, CB, S and even RB

Ironic that Grace is one of our best defensive players considering the fact that we usually avoid recruiting LB's of his mold.

undertaker-sitting-up.gif

Advertisement
He looked incredibly UNCOMFORTABLE.. He's given up he's making some last ditch efforts but in the end I think he knows that he can't coach at the level its necessary to win ChampionShips especially at Miami... He's a Loser and he even knows it..

Ironic that Grace is one of our best defensive players considering the fact that we usually avoid recruiting LB's of his mold.

I remember when he signed with Miami and Tracy Howard did a raising canes piece on how they grew up together.

[video=youtube;Hfryh_lV4QY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfryh_lV4QY&list=PLBZPD9ejFC79PF-NW3glt7vP6YWPgJCEC&index=23[/video]

Advertisement
Back