Miami vs duke

timmylit

Recruit
Just looking for a little advice on what would be some solid seats to try to get for the game. I’ve never been to hard rock heading down from mass. Wanted to come down for FSU but the wife saw me break my hand and phone during the first half of the uva game so I had to settle for a game told her I wouldn't get so worked up for.

Advertisement
What’s your budget? I think the 200-level end zone seats are the best bang for the buck. They give you Club-level access (i.e., air-conditioned food court and restrooms) and keep you out of the rain, if a storm passes over. StubHub usually has good deals, and for a game like Duke, if you’re willing to wait until just before kickoff, you might score an incredible deal.

Just looking for a little advice on what would be some solid seats to try to get for the game. I’ve never been to hard rock heading down from mass. Wanted to come down for FSU but the wife saw me break my hand and phone during the first half of the uva game so I had to settle for a game told her I wouldn't get so worked up for.

You broke your hand and phone during the UVA game?

Sounds like you need to watch from a padded club room.

"I’ve never been to hard rock heading down from mass."
Did you confess to being a troll?

"Wanted to come down for FSU but the wife saw me break my hand and phone during the first half of the uva game so I had to settle for a game told her I wouldn't get so worked up for."
Any game that a Miami fan can attend in person, is a great thing for all parties involved, with the exception of the opponent at hand. With that being said,......Duke game vs. FSU game? Either attend both or grow some f'ucking balls and tell the wifey, that your going to watch us mop the floor with FSU!!

Advertisement
Prob go between 75 and 150 per ticket considering I’m not sure when I’ll get back down. I appreciate the info on the 200 level I was wondering what you get as amenities with club level. Benkert looking like Peyton Manning drove me over the edge. Love the troll accusation makes me feel at home here

Either club or first few rows of 300s on either sideline or endzone. Sight lines aren't always great in 100s.

First game I ever went to was the Orange Bowl last year. Flew down solo, knew no one, made friends at tailgate, drank way too much. Got inside, discovered more liquor. Drank more liquor. Ubered back to hotel at halftime. Fell asleep in lobby. Woke up at 3 am and couldn't remember how I got to the hotel. Miami games are great.

Advertisement
Back