Miami vs Clemson 10/21/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
In multiple camps. Coaches Love him...and so do multiple former UM QBs....Dawson should've let this kid throw wayyyy earlier.
Don't count out Dawson just yet. Let's see what he comes up with this week.

There is bad clock management…And then there is mentally slow w no concept

What CMC did at the end of regulation was only slightly less criminal than what he did against G.Tech. Absolutely inexcusable.

Advertisement
Spying The Cw GIF

Advertisement
What an amazing atmosphere at the Rock even after going down 17-7 and some Canes fans left. What a reward for the ones that stayed. Recruiting will be helped by making the change at QB permanently.

What an amazing atmosphere at the Rock even after going down 17-7 and some Canes fans left. What a reward for the ones that stayed. Recruiting will be helped by making the change at QB permanently.
ITT... I have never ever understood the leaving the game early thing. I've been to hundreds of games and I never left early. Actually I would always allow the traffic to die down a bit before exiting.

ITT... I have never ever understood the leaving the game early thing. I've been to hundreds of games and I never left early. Actually I would always allow the traffic to die down a bit before exiting.
Same … 🤔though I left after fumble was given to GTech and was walking out the gates when the GOTTDAMM honey Bees 🐝 won the Game. Soooo doesn’t count right??? I just felt it in my gut what was about to transpire and it went exactly as I told my friend. Calm down Ivan calm down goooosfrabaaaaaaa

Attachments

• IMG_2439.png
    IMG_2439.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Same … 🤔though I left after fumble was given to GTech and was walking out the gates when the GOTTDAMM honey Bees 🐝 won the Game. Soooo doesn’t count right??? I just felt it in my gut what was about to transpire and it went exactly as I told my friend. Calm down Ivan calm down goooosfrabaaaaaaa
Hey I ain't the type of guy who is judgmental or insults anybody here. I can understand why people may want to get an early jump cause of the traffic, or those who feel the game is beyond a comeback... however, as you well know games can be won by the strangest of occurrences in the last seconds of a game.
But I suffer from anxiety disorder and now that I've cut way back on drinking, traffic jams **** me up bad... need to carry Xanax in my car 4 dat. **** I can't fly on long trips without taking meds.

Hey I ain't the type of guy who is judgmental or insults anybody here. I can understand why people may want to get an early jump cause of the traffic, or those who feel the game is beyond a comeback... however, as you well know games can be won by the strangest of occurrences in the last seconds of a game.
But I suffer from anxiety disorder and now that I've cut way back on drinking, traffic jams **** me up bad... need to carry Xanax in my car 4 dat. **** I can't fly on long trips without taking meds.
Sorry to hear that and I suffer from anxiety aswell and being around a lot of people but that’s cause of something else but I also carry meds 😂🤣😂

Attachments

• IMG_1060.jpeg
    IMG_1060.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back