MIAMI UNC game

marshallrc13

Senior
Holy crap, one of the Navy dudes that works with me just gave me 3 tickets to the game next Thursday. He won them on a radio show but can't go. Freakin awesome! Anyways will be in section 102, row KK. Anyone else going? This is great. Being in Va I don't get to see many Canes games.....

Advertisement
That's awesome man it'll be a fun atmosphere. I went to nc state but had many friends at unc and everything is fun. Tailgating, food, franklin street, etc. My ex is one of the athletic trainers assistants and I lucked out with some free tickets myself but I just started a new job and couldn't quite make it up. Instead I'm going to try to make my first fsu Miami game. Enjoy the demolition of the tar heels (something I'm always rooting for)

That's awesome man it'll be a fun atmosphere. I went to nc state but had many friends at unc and everything is fun. Tailgating, food, franklin street, etc. My ex is one of the athletic trainers assistants and I lucked out with some free tickets myself but I just started a new job and couldn't quite make it up. Instead I'm going to try to make my first fsu Miami game. Enjoy the demolition of the tar heels (something I'm always rooting for)

Thanks bro! I have been on Franklin St before. It was during a football tournament I was in during Halloween. It was unreal. Not sure I will get the same reception with Miami gear on though.. lol

Good for you! Enjoy and cheer as loud as you can for our Canes!!

Holy crap, one of the Navy dudes that works with me just gave me 3 tickets to the game next Thursday. He won them on a radio show but can't go. Freakin awesome! Anyways will be in section 102, row KK. Anyone else going? This is great. Being in Va I don't get to see many Canes games.....

There should be a nice size contingent of Canes fans there; hit up the Manning Lot where most of the Canes fans will be tailgating (one of the few decent public parking lots) besides parking decks. Get there early though, because it will fill up pretty fast.

Advertisement
I'll be there with my son.....thanks for the tip on the Manning lot. Not many places to tailgate at UNC

Being in Va I don't get to see many Canes games.....
Awesome you got the tix...but "say what?" on the above.

I live in VA and try to go to all the Canes games in VA and NC that I possibly can. Not making UNC due to vacay time constraints at work, but I'll be down for Duke and going up for Pitt.

VA has a great contingent of Canes fans, all over the state.

I live in VA and try to go to all the Canes games in VA and NC that I possibly can. Not making UNC due to vacay time constraints at work, but I'll be down for Duke and going up for Pitt.

I am military and my job in logistics here supports all the forward deployed units for the Marine Corps and Navy... Schedule doesn't always allow. Plus I have a wife that works nights and a 6 yr old.

Advertisement

I am military and my job in logistics here supports all the forward deployed units for the Marine Corps and Navy... Schedule doesn't always allow. Plus I have a wife that works nights and a 6 yr old.

Excuses, excuses. Quit your job, divorce your wife, and put the kid up for adoption. That's what I did. Worked out great.

Just kidding man.

Understood, and thank you for your service. Your geographic location had me thrown about not getting to Canes games...but I understand about schedule and family.

There should be a nice size contingent of Canes fans there; hit up the Manning Lot where most of the Canes fans will be tailgating (one of the few decent public parking lots) besides parking decks. Get there early though, because it will fill up pretty fast.

JUST CALLED THE UNC SAFETY OFFICE THE MANNING LOT IS A EMPLOYEE PARKING LOT AND SO I WAS TOLD 5.15 IS WHEN IT WILL OPEN UP FOR GAME PARKING." PLEASE DONT KILL THE MESSENGER''

You think around 4:00 is early enough?

Advertisement
GREAT STUFF!! thank god its not Duke....the walk will kill you
Have fun..UNC fans are good folks

Advertisement
Back