Miami Te highlight tape

brock

All-American
Salute to canezo for this one
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2XmJMfLbXw

I'm really excited about this group, njoku looks like the next great 1st round NFL tight end from the U. Dobard can be good if they throw it to him more. Herndon also is very solid as well. Add these targets with coley and the incoming recruits as well as cager, berrios, Lewis....

Advertisement
What I like about the group is they each bring something different to the table. Njoku obviously brings his speed and athleticism, Dobard brings the size and blocking ability and Herndon is our versatile guy that can line up in the backfield and seems to run well. All three are obvious red zone threats and they can all be on the field at the same time without diminishing our big play ability.

Njoku will be a problem this year game changer also he has incredible balance what a player really excited for this TE group Herndon is a savage too and Stan is the best blocker but he isn't a slouch in the pass game either

I know i'm probably the only one but other than everyone's pants falling down all the time, I really liked the jerseys this past year

/Njoku is gonna be a star with Richt's offense and a more experienced Kaaya/OL

Advertisement
I'd like to see Stan put on about 25 pounds and play Tackle. He'd be a really athletic Tackle. I think he has suspect hands. Or he needs to lose about 15 and get some speed back in his game. Njoku is a legit player. Herndon is a nice role player, solid in all phases of his game, but not a game breaker. Njoku could be a legit stud. Kid is freaky athletic. Good group overall for sure.

Njoku is an athletic freak, great signing, Herndon is also very solid. I'm not a fan of Dobard, too slow and really an average blocker

Advertisement
**** it feels good to have a QB and TE that can utilize the middle of the field. Something missing from Miami for awhile.

We might have one of the best receiving groups in the nation if we can snag Richards.

Kaaya's senior season could feature:

RS JR David Njoku
JR Lawerence Cager
JR Braxton Berrios
SO Ahmmon Richards
SO Sam Bruce
SO Dionte Mullins
SO Latrell Williams

Advertisement
What happened to Jake O'Donnell?

Like many others, what potential he had was sucked dry by our illustriously lousy coach. Who was the safety that bolted a week after he got to Coral Gables? Very perceptive young man it turns out...

GO CANES!

Point is we strong at the TE position. How well will CMR coordinate all the offensive aspects and at strategic times? The more I look at the roster the more I'm convinced we can be a dangerous team offensively and steady defensively. I just hope CMR is aggressive in his play calling like he was in his early years.

My dream is to see Richt use a lot of 2 TE, 2 RB formations this year. With the athleticism and catching ability we have at those positions, I don't see many defenses having an answer for it.

Imagine Coley + Richards on the outside, Njoku/Herndon on the edge and Yearby/Walton flying out of the backfield for wheel routs and screen passes. Just insane speed all around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back