Miami TE Elija Lofton Drops 10 Pounds Ahead of Junior Season

Trinton Breeze
2 min read

Comments (132)

Trending very nicely. 3 catches in each of the last three games. Setting the tone physically with and without the ball in his hands. In-line/offset monster near the goaline. Effective blocking in space v db's/lb's. Give Elijah a lot of credit, and the staff too for  how he's being utilized.
 
Trending very nicely. 3 catches in each of the last three games. Setting the tone physically with and without the ball in his hands. In-line/offset monster near the goaline. Effective blocking in space v db's/lb's. Give Elijah a lot of credit, and the staff too for  how he's being utilized.
I think we all knew he had it in him and I’m sure happy he’s shown out on the field this year. We need him to continue playing at this level.
 
Lofton is finding his way, and keep in mind, he has eligibility remaining. It's all about him continuing to develop and mature. People forget that that Arroyo had all the tools coming in and it took YEARS for it to all come together, and for him to change his injury luck. If Lofton remains healthy, he will be a legit All-ACC guy, he has the ability to be that kind of difference maker, albeit with lower volume. He makes IMPACTFUL catches, you can count on his catches to be first downs, or at minimum good plays.
 
Loved the middle screen to Lofton, thought it was a great wrinkle to the screen game....once he caught it he got downhill and fast...WRs did a great job of blocking it up too
 
In that video cut up, it looked like he was open a lot and Mensah didn't find him.
 
In that video cut up, it looked like he was open a lot and Mensah didn't find him.
Look forward to lances breakdown because I’m seeing the same thing showing up in Clemson game and 2H wake. As unbelievable as he’s been seeing some Hesitancy to let it rip/find the open man down the field if the 1st read is taken away. I’m at the point now where I want him to throw his 1st interception so we don’t have to hear about that stat anymore. Just like I’m happy there was some incompletions last game so that talking point can die.
 
Made all of you eat crowe
 
Lofton is finding his way, and keep in mind, he has eligibility remaining. It's all about him continuing to develop and mature. People forget that that Arroyo had all the tools coming in and it took YEARS for it to all come together, and for him to change his injury luck. If Lofton remains healthy, he will be a legit All-ACC guy, he has the ability to be that kind of difference maker, albeit with lower volume. He makes IMPACTFUL catches, you can count on his catches to be first downs, or at minimum good plays.
He's a nice complementary piece when healthy (rare) but the rest of this is straight up hopeium.
 
I think we all knew he had it in him and I’m sure happy he’s shown out on the field this year. We need him to continue playing at this level.

I think you’re being very generous to about half the posters on here.
 
He throttled the excrement out of about 3 or 4 Clemson players
 
Back
Top