Miami - support staff / self scouting

Cane6

GreenTree All-Star
I don’t know the inner workings of how Miami has their coaching staff and support staff configured… but is there anyone in the board that has any insight by chance? DMoney maybe?

where I’m going with it is is there any part of the staff that does any self scouting??? I just cannot comprehend the game planning from Manny and Lashlee

for a guy as experienced as Bob Shoop is, as well as TRob, and even Jess Simpson, there is not a single person on staff that doesn’t look at Manny’s schemes and points out potential deficiencies

I’m sure Likens had differing opinions on the pay calls on offense

Advertisement
Manny puts a wall full of balloons up. Rights down what he wants to see. The coaches then take turn throwing darts at it. Each coach gets 5 darts and once all are used they have a game plan.

This is coming from a member of the bot.

I’m going with no. If the answer yes, the person doing the self scouting is either horrible at his job or not listened to by either coordinator.

I’m going with no. If the answer yes, the person doing the self scouting is either horrible at his job or not listened to by either coordinator.
It’s what I figured

I do t know how Ed Reed can bite his tongue watching Manny’s rinky dink Defense

It’s what I figured

I do t know how Ed Reed can bite his tongue watching Manny’s rinky dink Defense
I don’t think he’s around enough to actually know what the plan is or what the opponent does. I love Ed Reed the player but he’s not invested in whatever his role is with the team IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back