Miami Hurricanes secure commitment from 2027 IOL Jatori Williams

Sebastian Font
2 min read

Comments (256)

People really think wins and losses matter this much. Auburn could lose out and still over pay for kids and get them. Miami I’m sure is ready to play the game with Williams because he’s critically important to this class! We need a guard who can compete next year inside and push guys. Williams is that guy. I expect Miami to even over pay for this kid.
 
People really think wins and losses matter this much. Auburn could lose out and still over pay for kids and get them. Miami I’m sure is ready to play the game with Williams because he’s critically important to this class! We need a guard who can compete next year inside and push guys. Williams is that guy. I expect Miami to even over pay for this kid.
Oh im sure $ matters but a team going to win 3 game and 0 chance ever being good matters . Unless i want to end your career like the Johnson if he says with them 😂 he will stay hurt at Auburn . We about to lose two RBs to the poor two we need two RBs this class
 
People really think wins and losses matter this much. Auburn could lose out and still over pay for kids and get them. Miami I’m sure is ready to play the game with Williams because he’s critically important to this class! We need a guard who can compete next year inside and push guys. Williams is that guy. I expect Miami to even over pay for this kid.
They cant continue that perpetually. Or they’ll end up with a $80-$100M roster requirement in five years.
 
They cant continue that perpetually. Or they’ll end up with a $80-$100M roster requirement in five years.
First of all Miami has paid kids well but not overpaid which has been confirmed by parents and players. Secondly when has Miami screwed up offensive line recruiting so far? So if they have to make sure they get it right for a major kid they will be fine. The national media is pathetic don’t drink the coolaid. Mario recruits his *** off. You get what I’m saying?
 
First of all Miami has paid kids well but not overpaid which has been confirmed by parents and players. Secondly when has Miami screwed up offensive line recruiting so far? So if they have to make sure they get it right for a major kid they will be fine. The national media is pathetic don’t drink the coolaid. Mario recruits his *** off. You get what I’m saying?
I wasn’t speaking for Miami; rather, Auburn. And what I mean is that Auburn can offer $3.5M to sign him and blow a good chunk of their NIL budget. But what happens when they want to add to that line? Or retain existing linemen? Why should their top WR or QB be paid less than a freshman OL?

That’s where an undisciplined, splash signing can create issues.
 
I wasn’t speaking for Miami; rather, Auburn. And what I mean is that Auburn can offer $3.5M to sign him and blow a good chunk of their NIL budget. But what happens when they want to add to that line? Or retain existing linemen? Why should their top WR or QB be paid less than a freshman OL?

That’s where an undisciplined, splash signing can create issues.
I don’t like the coach they hired. As for us we will be fine. I’ll tell ya what. Congdon looked really good last night next to Samson and Buchanan was solid next to McCoy. We may have found something. I thought the line played very well.
 
I don’t like the coach they hired. As for us we will be fine. I’ll tell ya what. Congdon looked really good last night next to Samson and Buchanan was solid next to McCoy. We may have found something. I thought the line played very well.
Mensah took some shots early, Almost cause a game changing fumble AND season altering arm hit in one play where mali was open for fade TD.. He got banged around on some plays also.. Need to clean that up
 
Mensah took some shots early, Almost cause a game changing fumble AND season altering arm hit in one play where mali was open for fade TD.. He got banged around on some plays also.. Need to clean that up
Compared to how things have been they did a good job. And improved as the game went on. Also Clemson does have talent on defense.
 
My homie seen this kid in person and said he’s not good. Said he couldn’t block a soul vs Thompson, and their DE was dogging him. I said he’s gonna be a guard and gotta get in shape similar to Anez, but he said he’s not gonna reach that level lol. So idk, we shall see.
 
Back
Top