Miami recruiting cheerleader

Advertisement
Golden needs to make a splash at cheerleader after dropping the ball last year.

Advertisement
Hopefully we can land a stud this go around since Alex Collins said no last time.

Advertisement
bet he just loves grabbing, tackling and being 'brutal' to those running backs. Oh yeah, and he love playing football too.

Last edited:
Actually this kid is pretty impressive. Is a 4.0 student that wrestles, plays lacrosse, football, runs track and cheerleads. They also say he's a gym rat. I dunno about ya'll but I'd definitely offer the kid a chance to come down and camp to see what he has against better comp. Definitely seems like a good character kid even if he seems a bit sweet in the pants. On that field...he looked mean and nasty just flinging kats around. I'd take'em.

There was a thread about this last week filled with homophobic remarks...did we really need another one?

Advertisement
Just watch the comp that he was flinging around.

Kid is 335 lbs and dominates little white boys in private school.

Not as special as you guys make him out to be.

We are looking to fill our last 2 DT slots with a stud JUCO and hopefully Moten.

We have way better options than someone who hasn't played since 8th grade.

Said it before and will say it again: if he can play he can play, who gives a **** about everything else?

We are in NO position to be picky when it comes to linemen.

While he likes both sports, Fernandez-Pierre says there’s one advantage to football. “With football I love to be, how can you say it, brutal,” he said..

THIS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back