Miami offers 2022 DB Kamari Wilson

Took down all his UF stuff -
Time to back channel! 😂
IMG_0754.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Under Manny I was ecstatic to land Keontra. And he's provided valuable depth for this team. But to be championship, we need guys with more talent.
Totally agree. Keontra has been a solid reserve linebacker and good teammate. Nothing at all against him. It's just that you're looking to the portal for difference makers not solid backup linebackers.

Wait..hes too slow for SAFETY?? LOL. WTF? Wasnt this kid the #1 safety in the country out of HS??? Talk about a botched eval by alot of teams.
Crazy to think he's slow. Haven't watched him in college but it didn't seem that way in his HS tape. Unless he couldn't handle added weight or whatever.....who the **** knows. Everyone screwed that one up.....when your the number one safety or any position and you end up at uf or any school not recruiting with the big boys.....your likely not good.

Crazy to think he's slow. Haven't watched him in college but it didn't seem that way in his HS tape. Unless he couldn't handle added weight or whatever.....who the **** knows. Everyone screwed that one up.....when your the number one safety or any position and you end up at uf or any school not recruiting with the big boys.....your likely not good.

What's Avantae Williams up to these days? 1 tackle at Maryland through 4 games. ... Evidence #1 for the star whores that evals matter.

Advertisement
What's Avantae Williams up to these days? 1 tackle at Maryland through 4 games. ... Evidence #1 for the star whores that evals matter.
Facts

Let me tell you if you the number one safety and bama or UGA ain't banging on your door it's just sus right now in 2023. Tae wasn't it and isn't it even though he looked pretty good in HS. I wasn't mad when he left that's when I know I'm done with you.

Advertisement
Back