Miami offers 2020 OT Tanor Bortolini

Read the kid's thank you note. He doesn't sound completely committed (At this time I feel it's in best interest to commit to Wisky).
Sounds like he's been getting advice from the South Florida Divas. Class is called Bags 101.

Advertisement
Read the kid's thank you note. He doesn't sound completely committed (At this time I feel it's in best interest to commit to Wisky).
Sounds like he's been getting advice from the South Florida Divas. Class is called Bags 101.

It's more like WIS told him get on board now or your ship is sailing on to the next big ole cheese eat'n farm boy on the list. Oh yeah and no other visting other schools or we pull your ship. When you are winning and the only instate option you can do things like that.

Go Canes

Advertisement
It's more like WIS told him get on board now or your ship is sailing on to the next big ole cheese eat'n farm boy on the list. Oh yeah and no other visting other schools or we pull your ship. When you are winning and the only instate option you can do things like that.

Go Canes

that's what I thought, too. Especially after he got our offer and a bunch of others....

I’m from Wisconsin born and raised. Kid is being recruited as a G/C. They have 5 OL committed including him now, but one might end up a 3-4DE. They are extremely high on him. He’s a guy that won’t play until year 2-3 and then just destroy people. Only question on him now is level of competition but that hasn’t been an issue for most of their takes on the OL. Outside chance he plays DL for them but most likely an interior OL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back