Miami offers 2020 four-star S Chris Thompson Jr.

Advertisement
Duncaville is one of the best 6A schools in Texas.

Duncan, Allen, Lamar & North Shore are all schools we should hit up often.

Baker used to recruit Texas & Louisiana heavy at La Tech, I believe he'll eventually snag one from the region, probably not this kid (he's Texas/TAMU) but he'll get an under the radar prospect from outta there.

Baker used to recruit Texas & Louisiana heavy at La Tech, I believe he'll eventually snag one from the region, probably not this kid (he's Texas/TAMU) but he'll get an under the radar prospect from outta there.
Yea, UT and TAMU are going to “compete” with each other for this kid.

YESSS keep offering the top kids in the country even if they aren’t in Florida. Bama and UGA don’t just recruit kids from 1 particular state they go country wide. We gotta shoot for the top and then settle with okay if we have to not start with okay and then have to settle with average.

Houston Lamar alum right here, agree!!

Duncanville had an unreal defense this season. They bottled up the back who is a bonafide 5* in the state game. Don’t know anything about this safety though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back