Miami isn't Dead!

mhkemh

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
First I would like to say ESPN is our biggest negative recruiter. Those guy's don't wanna see the Canes back. They suck the SEC **** so much that I can't watch it like that anymore. They are scared that the canes will comeback and take away all that SEC talk. They know we rule college football and a sleeping giant is about to be awaken. When the 30 for 30 part 3 comes out us fans will be a one of the focal points on why canes football was back. It will show our passion and love for our beloved canes. College football better be afraid very afraid because the bad boys are back. They just don't understand it's a canes thing!

Advertisement
I disagree on ESPN. While there are some U haters, I would think having the U back would be great TV for them. Having USC and Texas back, too, would be even better. What could be better for college football than having Miami, USC, and Texas competing against Alabama, Ohio St., and Florida State for titles?

I totally agree. I just hate how some of them say the canes will never be back. I dislike how they try to down our program so much.

Kirk just said on espn that Mario would be the best fit...

Mario needs to stay the f away from this program

Advertisement
Kirk just said on espn that Mario would be the best fit...

Mario needs to stay the f away from this program

he also loved golden.
i dont attack kirk tho because he is always good to um unlike everyone else at espn whp hates us.

And just how does Kirk supposedly think that Mario is 'the best fit'. How does a coach with a LOSING RECORD equate to their best fit analysis? I just love the talking heads going on about who's the best fit when they haven't set foot in Miami in 10 years.

ESPN is pro college football tradition. They have the SEC balls deep in their asses. They love the ND, Texas and OSU of the world. They have big budgets, boosters, stadiums and fan bases. We are the anti-tradition. We are the opposite of everything they are trying to sell. They love to point out our deficiencies regularly. They can suck a bag of ****s.

Advertisement
ESPN is pro college football tradition. They have the SEC balls deep in their asses. They love the ND, Texas and OSU of the world. They have big budgets, boosters, stadiums and fan bases. We are the anti-tradition. We are the opposite of everything they are trying to sell. They love to point out our deficiencies regularly. They can suck a bag of ****s.

THIS

I disagree on ESPN. While there are some U haters, I would think having the U back would be great TV for them. Having USC and Texas back, too, would be even better. What could be better for college football than having Miami, USC, and Texas competing against Alabama, Ohio St., and Florida State for titles?

Agree with that but ND is more important than UT. Miami, USC and ND make a super rating triangle. Those are the brands that transcend region, time zone and even country. Then Miami FSU makes another ratings twin peaks with national appeal. UT is just another big conference state school. We never played SC much but imagine both schools at top of their games. You just know the fires would blaze and it would be Miami V ND status. The Bamas, OSUs and UT would make for nice sideshows and occasional challenges. ESPN gets a taste of Convicts v Catholics for real and they will forget their chump change SEC.

Advertisement
Back