Miami Hurricanes Sports

Kirijax

Senior
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
2,264
Can I just LOL at Miami Hurricanes sports right now?

Football: Called Candy Canes on national TV. 11th best team in ACC.
Baseball: Haven't made it past the regionals since...can't even remember. Park still called A-Rod.
Basketball: Missed the Dance last season and team imploding before season starts.
Tennis: Missed the NCAAs last three seasons. Probably will again this year.

I think I might need to find a new hobby. lol GO canes.....

giphy.gif


giphy.gif


giphy.gif
 
Basketball team should be pretty good. With good coaching with Larranaga.
See what good coaching does.
 
Watching Larranaga work his magic is a pleasure. Getting as many wins last year as they did was a **** of a job.
 
Watching Larranaga work his magic is a pleasure. Getting as many wins last year as they did was a **** of a job.

No argument there . But eveo Larranaga cant avoid injures or the rules committee,.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top