Miami Flo's Predictions

Heyward and McCoy fit the bill - both top 100 kinds of kids and committed elsewhere.

I suppose Jamari Howard could be considered in that "flip" category although technically he decommitted. Outside of those guys, the Ellis rumor has the most legs - ****, even Fong is talking about the flip. I don't think Stone counts b/c although he may be an OU lean, I think most will acknowledge that he's a toss-up at this point. Of the WRs, perhaps Wingo and Graham are "flips" consdiering they are strongly balled to other schools.

But yeah, could be a 2025 kid.

Advertisement
Heyward and McCoy fit the bill - both top 100 kinds of kids and committed elsewhere.

I suppose Jamari Howard could be considered in that "flip" category although technically he decommitted. Outside of those guys, the Ellis rumor has the most legs - ****, even Fong is talking about the flip. I don't think Stone counts b/c although he may be an OU lean, I think most will acknowledge that he's a toss-up at this point. Of the WRs, perhaps Wingo and Graham are "flips" consdiering they are strongly balled to other schools.

But yeah, could be a 2025 kid.

I listened, and feel like he could be counting Stone. We take the crystal ball stuff literally, but he briefly clarified that it could be a guy that is being pegged to one school. And yes if we pull Stone its still an upset right now. Even though we have traction, I could see how he would count him.

If we get Stone I'm happy to give cred and clout to anyone who wants it!!

Advertisement
On last night's show (May 22), Flo said June could end up being the greatest month in Miami recruiting history.
If it's anything close to being our best month in recruiting history, that'll be beyond Elite.
Anything that surpasses some of the month's JJ had from 84-88..and during some of Butch's month's from 97-2000 would send Shockwaves.

If it's anything close to being our best month in recruiting history, that'll be beyond Elite.
Anything that surpasses some of the month's JJ had from 84-88..and during some of Butch's month's from 97-2000 would send Shockwaves.
I was unsure if I should include this as a prediction because its subjective. However, after reading your post, I think I probably should. We should be able to arrive at a consensus on this board as to whether it met this lofty goal.

I was unsure if I should include this as a prediction because its subjective. However, after reading your post, I think I probably should. We should be able to arrive at a consensus on this board as to whether it met this lofty goal.
Don't get me wrong...I hope this class/"month" goes Bonkers. If this class/"month" even were to even get in the Top 5-6 of All time month's, that would be monumental in itself.

Advertisement
How bout “it’ll be the best month in Miami recruiting history since Butch da Gawd was at the helm captaining the ship”???

Advertisement
@RVACane ....last night, I went over the 99 class...and everytime I do I shake my head. And the crazy thing is, the 2 classes proceeding that class (97-98) were insane as well.
You were indica high too so you were really in deep thought.

VsaPZms2.gif

Advertisement
There will be an all-conference player, in a position of need, that will be announcing for the Canes by the second week of May. Waiting for classes to complete first.

This one I'm not sure about. Was this Rose? If so, its a miss. Was it Kirk? If so, a hit, but I don't see All-Conference awards for him.
Final results in. This was a miss.

Advertisement
Back