Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
At my last job they made me take a week long professional development course where we discussed how to maximize our skills, minimize our weakness, and improve our soft skills to get ahead in an office environment. At the end of the first day we were told that tomorrow we should dress for the job we want, not the one we have. Most of the people stepped up their game a bit and wore nicer clothes, some wore a tie and jacket where they hadn't the day before. I got myself a cup of coffee and sat down ready to tackle the day's lessons and I get called to my boss's office. Apparently, it's inappropriate to dress as an underwear model in the workplace.

At my last job they made me take a week long professional development course where we discussed how to maximize our skills, minimize our weakness, and improve our soft skills to get ahead in an office environment. At the end of the first day we were told that tomorrow we should dress for the job we want, not the one we have. Most of the people stepped up their game a bit and wore nicer clothes, some wore a tie and jacket where they hadn't the day before. I got myself a cup of coffee and sat down ready to tackle the day's lessons and I get called to my boss's office. Apparently, it's inappropriate to dress as an underwear model in the workplace.
@WaterburyCane

Tell Lebron James GIF

@cway313

B7B1FEDE-F83D-464A-845D-D5384FD55D2D.gif

Advertisement
Wow bro. I don’t mind a storytelling joke. But for this much effort, you gotta nail it at the end. You didn’t. This took longer to develop than a WR route in Gattis’s playbook. (Too soon?)

Reading that wasted everyone’s time who read it. 30 minutes in CIS jail. Have a good day sir.

@PIPO @cway313 Keep an eye on this one. He has repeat offender written all over him.

1663872881623.gif

1663873007487.gif

Advertisement
Wow bro. I don’t mind a storytelling joke. But for this much effort, you gotta nail it at the end. You didn’t. This took longer to develop than a WR route in Gattis’s playbook. (Too soon?)

Reading that wasted everyone’s time who read it. 30 minutes in CIS jail. Have a good day sir.

@PIPO @cway313 Keep an eye on this one. He has repeat offender written all over him.

View attachment 209096

View attachment 209097
It wasn't a joke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back