Miami Flo's Predictions

Committed prospects (that were reported):
- Mylan Graham
- Ellis Robinson IV
- Jaylen Heyward
- LaWayne McCoy
- 2025 LB Jadon Perlotte
- 2025 DB Chris Ewald.

Assuming its a 2024, LaWayne McCoy would be my guess. Looks like getting Mylan Graham down was positive but doubt it was a good enough trip to flip a OSU WR that quick.
Yea, I agree w/you. McCoy would be a likely third candidate.

Advertisement
"or considered major leans...."

I thought we only count it as flips if they flip their "commitment" from one school to another??

Legit question. Didn't know we count leans as flips now.
I'm going to need to re-listen but I'm pretty sure he said committed and even wearing other teams colors.

Listening again.

"The young man has a verbal commit somewhere else"
Mother and father aboard the decision to flip.

So given the second hint, how many sets of parents came on the visit?

And also listening again, IDK McCoy counts as a "big boy" flip in Flo's terminology.

Advertisement
later on he said

"verbally committed to another school OR a crystal ball with a confidence of 9 or higher, would have to be considered a total lock [to qualify as a flip]"

I'm not aware of any recruits that visited this weekend with a crystal ball of a 9 or higher that aren't verbally committed elsewhere but I guess that could be a hint too.

With classes starting tomorrow wasn't it a pretty safe bet we'd sign a few players? And at positions of need? And did we sign at DT, or a DE who moves around? So he had a few 'hits' standing extremely close to the target.
... or he was tossing grenades.

Mario is about to flip some major "big boy" recruits (three to be specific). All 4* and above

Just today alone, we've seen rumblings about flipping Ellis Robinson IV and Jaylen Heyward. Coincidence? Don't think so. I'm unsure who the third flip might be
Wingo, sorry didnt see the 9 confidence or higher. But my guess is Wingo everyone thinks he is Georgia's to lose.

Advertisement
Advertisement
With classes starting tomorrow wasn't it a pretty safe bet we'd sign a few players? And at positions of need? And did we sign at DT, or a DE who moves around? So he had a few 'hits' standing extremely close to the target.
It's true that saying we'd get some recruits from the portal is obvious. However, he put dates, positions and even specifics like after they graduate in the predictions. Portal commits could come to summer A or summer B so having a date by the prediction isn't a given.

In any case, his prediction of 3 flips for 4*/5* recruits isn't a layup and no one else was publicly predicting this prior to his show yesterday.

Listening again.

"The young man has a verbal commit somewhere else"
Mother and father aboard the decision to flip.

So given the second hint, how many sets of parents came on the visit?

And also listening again, IDK McCoy counts as a "big boy" flip in Flo's terminology.

👀

BOTH of Ellis Robinson IV parents were in Miami according to Wiltfong

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh, Dylan Stewart was there with his parents according to Wiltfong (although he's uncommitted and no crystal balls so he can't be one of the three, but Flo did say kids tried to commit at the pool party and were told to take their time and make sure, could fall into that group)

Im holding his haas accountable for this live. I just listened it on my way to work. Im strong on Heyward flipping. He had genuine interest, is from Florida in a kinda free for all area,Chase and Stafford area. and UGA has multiple players at his position and possibly more in addition to who they brought in last class. I feel Ellis is also a possibility. I mean bro Cristobal got these kids parents to spend Mother's day at his house. Gonna be hard for even an official to top that.

Advertisement
Back