Five-Star CB Donte Wright Commits to Miami

Sebastian Font
2 min read

Comments (638)

2018 Bama
2019 LSU
2020 Kansas

I had to go back and look but yea that 2018 Bama CB class was ridiculous.

And 2020 Kansas was some elite level
hidden green gem (video game reference) type of recruiting.
 
Sears is kind of a question mark. He will be elite where he ends up or he will do the both ways thing. How many snaps at each spot will he play. Will he be a safety or corner?

Hall and wright will be a nasty corner duo
 
Ya
Gonna be some Jason vs Freddy type of scary for our opps (and lets not overlook Ai'King Hall)
Ll seem to be forgetting everyone else we already stacked with. We got goons on goons. Need to start stacking at safety though. Seems we never truly lock up .onsters at the position. Fortunately we develop well.
 
I think Sears is being recruited to be a safety
This is understandable. BUT there's a big difference between getting a kid capable of playing safety opposed to taking a kid who's played one his whole life. Same **** we got going on with backers. I'm tired of seeing elite backer play throughout elite defenses. Meanwhile we just try to figure it out. That should never be happening here.
 
This is understandable. BUT there's a big difference between getting a kid capable of playing safety opposed to taking a kid who's played one his whole life. Same **** we got going on with backers. I'm tired of seeing elite backer play throughout elite defenses. Meanwhile we just try to figure it out. That should never be happening here.
Sears plays safety now and all of the current LB commits play LB in high school
 
Ya

Ll seem to be forgetting everyone else we already stacked with. We got goons on goons. Need to start stacking at safety though. Seems we never truly lock up .onsters at the position. Fortunately we develop well.
Whats your take on our two S's this cycle, Jones & Hypolite ? I like the upside both have.
 
Sears plays safety now and all of the current LB commits play LB in high school
Ok. So I'll spell it out. When I said someone who has been raised playing the position just like at linebacker, I didn't mean someone who plays that position as well a year or two in highschool. I meant someone that plays specifically that position long term. Amir plays 5 different positions so if safety is one of them that's great. But I want an elite kid who also has it drilled in his head what he's supposed to do at any given moment without any indecision. That comes from long term muscle memory essentially. Not saying he's not capable of it. Absolutely he is. Im just saying exactly what I did. I want us focusing on the safety position & linebacker position so we can get elite play there.
 
Back
Top