Miami favored by

Advertisement
If we lose to an awful 2-5 Norte Dame team and it's because of the offense, there will be banners.

I'm not saying there should be, but there will. The guys over at the WEZ are fed up.

That would be so stupid. Richt has been here 6 monthts. He deserves time.

If we lose to an awful 2-5 Norte Dame team and it's because of the offense, there will be banners.

I'm not saying there should be, but there will. The guys over at the WEZ are fed up.

That would be so stupid. Richt has been here 6 monthts. He deserves time.

Brian Kelly has been the pretty clear cut runaway corch of the year so far in FBS. A loss on this game would make Richt the FBS corch of the week.

Norte Dame typically gets a lot of money bet on them even when they don't deserve it. Miami being favored is a bit if a surprise even with ND sucking as bad as they do. I wouldn't be surprised to see ND money come in late and line move back some. I love the Canes but may have to mortgage the farm and bet on ND.

...there goes another farm...

Seriously, after 2 possessions we'll know which way this game is going.

Advertisement
If y'all thought the refs were bad vs FSU & UNC... @ South Bend smh, you ain't seen sh*t yet.
Think I saw that we have ACC refs, and although Irish are "affliated" w/ ACC they're not in the league. So unless the league is looking to pump up ND they should be neutral. .. nah they still hate us.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
We had ACC refs vs FSU & UNC... The ACC hates our guts, it doesn't matter who we play, they're always going to favor the opposing team.

If y'all thought the refs were bad vs FSU & UNC... @ South Bend smh, you ain't seen sh*t yet.
Think I saw that we have ACC refs, and although Irish are "affliated" w/ ACC they're not in the league. So unless the league is looking to pump up ND they should be neutral. .. nah they still hate us.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
We had ACC refs vs FSU & UNC... The ACC hates our guts, it doesn't matter who we play, they're always going to favor the opposing team.
They'll either favor us or call it even. ND isn't going to get the ACC edge that ACC teams get on us.

Advertisement
My original point was that ND is NOT ACC. So comparisons to ACCESS games are not relevant.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back