Miami Fans should be thankful.

Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
We have the number 4 recruiting class in the nation addressing the unit we so desperately need elite talent (Defensive Line and Offensive Line). We have one of the best Quarterbacks in the nation from California (Known for rich QB talent). We have a solid DB glass. (Which wood go great with the addition of J.C. Jackson). We dont have any Wr's that jump off the chart but I believe Langham and Brady will be very good, Berrios will be a well loved receiver here, as he will make many clutch plays. We have one of the best Rb's in the country Pos ranking #7 if im not mistaking along with a great oline class. Our Dline line class is great tho it would not hurt to add a juco DT we have one of the top DE's in the country along with D.Jackson Rnaked 16th at the pos, Along with Mike Smith, Trent Harris who will very quick/athletic hybyrd athletes. Then we have 3 Monster at DT just what we need, and we have Cory Johnson who will develope into a good player. At Linebacker we are getting more athletic with Darrion Owens and Mccray if he sticks. Powell is a very good athlete to have also if he sticks. help me if i missed anything but we as miami fans should be thankful.

Advertisement
We have the number 4 recruiting class in the nation addressing the unit we so desperately need elite talent (Defensive Line and Offensive Line). We have one of the best Quarterbacks in the nation from California (Known for rich QB talent). We have a solid DB glass. (Which wood go great with the addition of J.C. Jackson). We dont have any Wr's that jump off the chart but I believe Langham and Brady will be very good, Berrios will be a well loved receiver here, as he will make many clutch plays. We have one of the best Rb's in the country Pos ranking #7 if im not mistaking along with a great oline class. Our Dline line class is great tho it would not hurt to add a juco DT we have one of the top DE's in the country along with D.Jackson Rnaked 16th at the pos, Along with Mike Smith, Trent Harris who will very quick/athletic hybyrd athletes. Then we have 3 Monster at DT just what we need, and we have Cory Johnson who will develope into a good player. At Linebacker we are getting more athletic with Darrion Owens and Mccray if he sticks. Powell is a very good athlete to have also if he sticks. help me if i missed anything but we as miami fans should be thankful.

Good job, good effort but Cory Johnson is not coming here. What r u on?

340.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
23, I'll give you a thumbs up. I wouldn't worry about the rhetoric on the this board. I think that all of us are on the same page as you but recruiting has gotten to the point that it's almost as competitive as the games themselves. If you're on this board you are in the game. You yell and scream, curse, boo, and more but at the end of the day these guys know when an outstanding job has been done. I am in the group that would be happy if we just keep what we have and shut it down.

Advertisement
Back