Miami Central vs Miami Northwestern Highlights

View as article
Advertisement
He's literally making plays throughout the video. #2 on central.
I know what number he is, and I see him flexing after each tackle he makes. But I hardly consider a standard tackle to be “making plays”. Again, I think he’s a good player, but there’s nothing to see in this video.

Advertisement
Miami Northwestern plays IMG in Sarasota and Miami Central plays Miami Edison at Traz tomorrow night. No easy games in South Florida high school football. IMG has already played 6 games, but this is the second game for Northwestern, Central and Edison. Lots of good prospects everywhere.

Miami Northwestern plays IMG in Sarasota and Miami Central plays Miami Edison at Traz tomorrow night. No easy games in South Florida high school football. IMG has already played 6 games, but this is the second game for Northwestern, Central and Edison. Lots of good prospects everywhere.

Is the Northwester/IMG game on TV?

One thing I noticed from seeing the teams play up close is that the Northwestern team is one of the first teams I have ever seen that is that good, but isn’t very big across the board.

Northwestern has a few big players, but nothing like many of the South Florida powerhouses they face.

But they are full of incredibly tough and fast athletes. Many teams they play are bigger across the board, but no team is faster and more athletic than Northwestern. It’s really remarkable. Northwestern is built on unparalleled toughness, athleticsm and speed

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back