Miami: Best Roster in ACC Coastal!

RoCanes

Freshman
I feel the 2016 Miami Hurricane Roster is the best in the Coastal going into the 2016 season.
Am I wrong?
Im asking because one of my Army buddies who lives in Rocky Mount ,NC believes NC has the best returning roster and proclaims QB Mitch Trubisky by seasons end will be considered the best QB in the Coastal. I couldn't stop laughing, then I reminded him Golden is no longer our coach and Richt is a proven winner. But he said Ro in two years Miami is going to be a major problem for the entire ACC, told him ,not 2 years ..THIS YEAR and beyond
Told him we winning the Coastal going 9-3 or 10-2 and we beating FSU..He laughed,told him .watch

Am I wrong?

Advertisement
Unc roster is not the best. They need talent and depth at every position on defense. Trubisky has not played vs anybody.

I still think they will be solid on offense but not as good as last year.

Miami entire defense would all start at UNC.

I agree we have the best roster in the Coastal,now can we finally put it together and win the Coastal this season?

Advertisement
I feel the 2016 Miami Hurricane Roster is the best in the Coastal going into the 2016 season.
Am I wrong?
Im asking because one of my Army buddies who lives in Rocky Mount ,NC believes NC has the best returning roster and proclaims QB Mitch Trubisky by seasons end will be considered the best QB in the Coastal. I couldn't stop laughing, then I reminded him Golden is no longer our coach and Richt is a proven winner. But he said Ro in two years Miami is going to be a major problem for the entire ACC, told him ,not 2 years ..THIS YEAR and beyond
Told him we winning the Coastal going 9-3 or 10-2 and we beating FSU..He laughed,told him .watch

Am I wrong?

After one year Trubisky will make people forget Williams--who had our number..

After living in Charlotte for a few years, I've realized that Carolina fans tend to live in their own little world. Regardless of the sport. They think their **** doesn't stink. I loved walking into work the day after they lost to Virginia in basketball. After hearing the day before how they were going to trash UVA in Charlottesville.

A lot of non UM fans or even UM fans who don't follow the Canes like the people on this sight did not actually realize the abomination of the coaching staff we had here during Golden's tenure. I wanted to kick the people in the face who defended Al Golden after he was fired. It was evident how blinded the fan base had become and how losing was accepted.

It was never our roster because we have straight ballers on this team and in teams past. Take a look at the draft last year, SIX players drafted and we sucked ***. What other school has produced NFL talent like UM? Zero. When players get to the league, scouts and NFL coaching staffs marvel at the talent we had yet we couldn't beat ******* duke, DUKE THE BASKETBALL SCHOOL. We used to run the score +50 on teams like that. Actually not even on teams like that we used to run all of College Football. People hated us, hated playing against us, they were scared of us. Those days will be back.

Al Golden will be nothing but a glorified assistant for the rest of his coaching career. It was heartwrenching to watch one singular man destroy a whole brand and tarnish "The U". For ***** sake we had former UM players sending kids away and talking **** about their Alma Mater.

Former Cane players sat in a defensive meeting and **** all over our scheme, thats when you know **** is FUBAR. It was a ******* nightmare. For 10+ years we have 3 coaches who have no been demoted to POSITION coaches at whatever level of play they are now at. It truly was embarassing.

We always had the talent and will continue to have the talent but what seperates a program from being good to great or even Champions is the development of the players ala "coaching". Mark Richt will come here and completely change the program for the better and we will be national contenders.

TLDR; Al Golden sucked

Last edited:
Advertisement
Carolina can talk all they want about new QB but he has done nothing but back up their all world QB. Also the new QB is a pocket passer who offers no running threat and a mobile QB is huge part of their offense. How many times did Williams create on offense when everything broke down?

A lot of non UM fans or even UM fans who don't follow the Canes like the people on this sight did not actually realize the abomination of the coaching staff we had here during Golden's tenure. I wanted to kick the people in the face who defended Al Golden after he was fired. It was evident how blinded the fan base had become and how losing was accepted.

It was never our roster because we have straight ballers on this team and in teams past. Take a look at the draft last year, SIX players drafted and we sucked ***. What other school has produced NFL talent like UM? Zero. When players get to the league, scouts and NFL coaching staffs marvel at the talent we had yet we couldn't beat ****ing duke, DUKE THE BASKETBALL SCHOOL. We used to run the score +50 on teams like that. Actually not even on teams like that we used to run all of College Football. People hated us, hated playing against us, they were scared of us. Those days will be back.

Al Golden will be nothing but a glorified assistant for the rest of his coaching career. It was heartwrenching to watch one singular man destroy a whole brand and tarnish "The U". For ****s sake we had former UM players sending kids away and talking **** about their Alma Mater.

Former Cane players sat in a defensive meeting and **** all over our scheme, thats when you know **** is FUBAR. It was a ****ing nightmare. For 10+ years we have 3 coaches who have no been demoted to POSITION coaches at whatever level of play they are now at. It truly was embarassing.

We always had the talent and will continue to have the talent but what seperates a program from being good to great or even Champions is the development of the players ala "coaching". Mark Richt will come here and completely change the program for the better and we will be national contenders.

TLDR; Al Golden sucked

I agree that we were clearly the most talented team in the coastal even while Golden was here, but lets not act like we've been loaded like ******* crazy. Sure 2 years ago we were fairly stacked, but our starting QB did get hurt, and we had to turn to a true freshman to start which combined with Golden, meant that season was over before it even began.
But yes, obviously Golden is the reason we never went to a ACC championship game. But He really didn't even recruit all that well either. if anything we saw first hand just how easy it is for Miami to get good players.
but I'll admit I thought we'd still have enough talent for him to at least make the ACC championship once. I hoped he was going to leave to PSU, but seriously not winning the ACC coastal here really showed how ******* ***** he was.

Unc roster is not the best. They need talent and depth at every position on defense. Trubisky has not played vs anybody.

Not at DT or corner

Not at DT or corner

Respectfuly disagree. UM has a five star rated recruit at one DT position and two 4 stars competing for the other one. They're infinitely more talented than any tackle on UNC's roster. CB could be a wash because after Elder (who's better than anybody UNC has), nobody else has played much if at all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Am I wrong?

Am I wrong?

After one year Trubisky will make people forget Williams--who had our number..

Not in '14.
191 yds.
No TD's.
6 sacks.

It was never our roster because we have straight ballers on this team and in teams past. Take a look at the draft last year, SIX players drafted and we sucked ***. What other school has produced NFL talent like UM? Zero. When players get to the league, scouts and NFL coaching staffs marvel at the talent we had yet we couldn't beat ****ing duke, DUKE THE BASKETBALL SCHOOL. We used to run the score +50 on teams like that. Actually not even on teams like that we used to run all of College Football. People hated us, hated playing against us, they were scared of us. Those days will be back.

Al Golden will be nothing but a glorified assistant for the rest of his coaching career. It was heartwrenching to watch one singular man destroy a whole brand and tarnish "The U". For ****s sake we had former UM players sending kids away and talking **** about their Alma Mater.

Former Cane players sat in a defensive meeting and **** all over our scheme, thats when you know **** is FUBAR. It was a ****ing nightmare. For 10+ years we have 3 coaches who have no been demoted to POSITION coaches at whatever level of play they are now at. It truly was embarassing.

TLDR; Al Golden sucked
Are people forgetting Randy Shannon ruined us with his ineptitude and favoritism far before Golden even stepped on campus with that dumb *** tie of his.

Advertisement
Your buddy is still drunk off of that 11-3 season they had. They do have elite defensive coaching and a legit secondary Which my little brother is the leader of. Mitch Trubinski will also be legit but overall thier roster is not to better than ours. It wasn't even better last year when they skull drug us. Plus thier schedule was soft last year. They are a well coached team but Miami is better position by position.
Qb- Miami
Rb- push (hood is good but 2>1)
WR- Miami
TE- Miami
Online- unc
Dline- Miami
Lbs- Miami (Unc loses all 3 starters)
Cb's-Unc (both thier corners were lockdown)
S- Miami (outside of my bro they are thin)

This is from someone who's watched all Unc games the past three years. Been a cane fan since conception.

Your buddy is still drunk off of that 11-3 season they had. They do have elite defensive coaching and a legit secondary Which my little brother is the leader of. Mitch Trubinski will also be legit but overall thier roster is not to better than ours. It wasn't even better last year when they skull drug us. Plus thier schedule was soft last year. They are a well coached team but Miami is better position by position.
Qb- Miami
WR- Miami
TE- Miami
Online- unc
Dline- Miami

This is from someone who's watched all Unc games the past three years. Been a cane fan since conception.

That being said, its a true indictment that they blew our doors off last year

Qb- Miami
WR- Miami
TE- Miami
Online- unc
Dline- Miami

That being said, its a true indictment that they blew our doors off last year
Which should beg the question of if our team is actually that talented or not.

Advertisement
Back