Miami -9pt fav per Bovada

Not betting this one. Scared of a back door cover. Wanted -6.5 not gonna get it.

you was acting "scared" about the USF game so this is just more of the same w/ you..... no surprise.

You're an idiot. With a bad memory. Or you're stupid enough to think the rest of the board is as dumb as you and would swallow your bull****. Unfortunately for you, pretty much everyone here is about a foot smarter than you.

I bet Miami BIG that game, and won. And then doubled my principal and winnings the next week. But I guess it's my word against your garbled mouthbreath sounds. If only there was an existing thread that showed what a ******* moron you are.

Oh wait:

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/56640-Miami-(-19)-USF-thoughts

"I ******* love UM here..."

"Just went in at 18.5..."

"$$$$$$$$$."

Whoops.

This is a Miami college football board for adults to discuss the team. If you can't hang without trying to BS the board, take off.

lol i'm talking to you..... most ppl on this site think you are as retarded as it gets.

You was acting like a soft shouldered b**** during that whole week..... you just bet b/c the guys who you leaned on was going in on Miami.

..... you were so "worried" about why the spread was where it was, for all i know you were just flexing in that thread you posted and didnt bet on anything until the last minute, b/c you were really backtracking and concerned leading up to that game.

So I see you're illiterate and delusional as well. Let me help.

1. Click link
2. Read
3. Be wrong

"for all i know you were just flexing in that thread you posted and didnt bet on anything until the last minute..."

Ah, I see you have trouble with dates and numbers, too. Look at when I posted that I locked in. And look at what the spread was. I bet early when the spread was higher, before it dropped. Still confused? No one is surprised. Please, post more. You're hanging yourself. Math, words.. tough concepts, eh?

Let me know when reality sets in. Thanks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
smh delusional bomb.... there were other USF threads then that 3 page thread you just porsted. You were backtracking most of the week, even though you claimed to have "bet" money on the game in that thread early.

You are full of ****, and just made that post so everyone can pat you on the back..... when the spread dropped during the week, you started acting like a real ****** about it. C'mon you think you slick now, **** you must be that stupid to think you the only one who can remember something.

You were so reluctant to bet until you were finally convinced by others to do so.... you can respond to this post all you like, i'm done w/ you for now.

/ go back and delete some of your old posts in those threads, i bet you the type to do that. smh

Last edited:
smh delusional bomb.... there were other USF threads then that 3 page thread you just porsted. You were backtracking most of the week, even though you claimed to have "bet" money on the game in that thread early.

You are full of ****, and just made that post so everyone can pat you on the back..... when the spread dropped during the week, you started acting like a real ****** about it. C'mon you think you slick now, **** you must be that stupid to think you the only one who can remember something.

You were so reluctant to bet until you were finally convinced by others to do so.... you can respond to this post all you like, i'm done w/ you for now.

Never backtracked, just discussed why line was moving. Was always confident. Which is why I doubled up again next week. I provide links and quotes, you make **** up. See the difference? No? No one convinced me of ****. READ THE LINKS!

The ONLY disagreement I had, was I liked A&M, but had a bad spread (READ THE LINKS). Once I saw it was -14 I said I didn't like that number and wasn't betting. A&M failed to cover, so I avoided that pitfall.

Honestly I blame myself. I told myself I wouldn't be baited into message board arguments with unsubstantial people, and here I am. Throwing facts at an idiot and getting baseless rants in return.

Anyway, you can pretend that no one sees the facts laid out here, and this that there is some faction here dumb enough to believe your disproven bull****. I doubt it. I'll go count all the money I won on my beloved Canes. Can ask Franchise, who was my partner in crime on this board with the bets that week, or Tano who bet with me (we use the same guy). Money talks, but keep up the hysterics. SMH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back