Miami 3 Notre Dame 2 - FINAL

AntwanJ306

Thunderdome
Whewwwww......tied up, winning run on third.

Awesome!!! Walk off win!!! 14 straight!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
They have two very good starting pitchers and their team BA coming into tonight was .250(compared to our .251) yet they are horrible and we are one of the best teams in the ACC. Go figure.

What a great effort. Diaz got out of trouble all night to keep us close against a very good pitcher.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Notre Dame was shoddy on defense all night!

Yes they were. They just didn't look athletic.

Did anyone else notice on the ESPN3 feed that it looked like some ND players were jawing at each other as we were celebrating? The center fielder and right fielder were on the verge of ******** stuff up all night. It wouldn't surprise me if someone made a comment.

Advertisement
Notre Dame was shoddy on defense all night!

Yes they were. They just didn't look athletic.

Did anyone else notice on the ESPN3 feed that it looked like some ND players were jawing at each other as we were celebrating? The center fielder and right fielder were on the verge of ******** stuff up all night. It wouldn't surprise me if someone made a comment.

They were not communicating at all.

And then the center fielder didn't immediately run after the ball on Collins' hit. He looked at the right fielder like "what the fck are you doing?"

i was sitting behind a row of ND fans. This was a sweet win. Anytime you bean ND no matter what sport it is so sweet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back